Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shroom Videoclips

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Many years ago,i watched Black adder with Rowan Atkinson while on mushrooms,i went quiet mad by listening to the wicked audience laughing
like i was in a coven of many witches,celebrating my state of mind.
Funny shit.
Its like "they" know youre on shrooms,sometimes,i swear!
These days i would do them in the dark and in silence.
it is so much more interesting to watch the interior world unfold
and communicate.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Jakobien a dit:
Done, but why the hell this topic??

:x
I guess because the title says "videoclips". I'd recommend to make it not possible for guests to write posts. then this shit stops too.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
jakobien..
please make it impossible for guests to write posts :( it's the only way, afaik.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
jakobien..
please make it impossible for guests to write posts it's the only way, afaik.

@ misery:
I dunno,.. sure these spam post are annoying... but guest-posts are a way to post sensitive information without a direct association of IP, email adress and nickname. I think it is very valuable.

If we decide to block guest post, we should at least consider this and not jump on the bandwagon of prohibition as a short-term-reaction to spammers.

we could remove/rename the video section, as this topic name seems to attract the attention of those spammers. But I could be mistaken.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
phalaris a dit:
jakobien..

@ misery:
I dunno,.. sure these spam post are annoying... but guest-posts are a way to post sensitive information without a direct association of IP, email adress and nickname. I think it is very valuable.

If we decide to block guest post, we should at least consider this and not jump on the bandwagon of prohibition as a short-term-reaction to spammers.

we could remove/rename the video section, as this topic name seems to attract the attention of those spammers. But I could be mistaken.

well I don't know. maybe you are right.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
Chemical Brothers - Golden Path

Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
misery a dit:
jakobien..
please make it impossible for guests to write posts :( it's the only way, afaik.

It should have been (like the other forums)... Now it's taken care of, a lil' late but we had many server crashes since last week :rolleyes: and therefore no internet access...

Indeed there is no other way, forums can be read by guests though, which is the most important imho.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
[quote:2fmxs0dl]misery schreef:
jakobien..

It should have been (like the other forums)... Now it's taken care of, a lil' late but we had many server crashes since last week and therefore no internet access...
Indeed there is no other way, forums can be read by guests though, which is the most important imho. [/quote:2fmxs0dl]

ah, ok.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I can't watch tv on shroom trips. On the last 5 or so trips I didn't even listen to music. The dark room in the middle of the night seemed too bright and loud by itself, I couldn't stand any more external stimuli ;)

When I can still watch tv then the trip has failed and I know I need at least 3 times more mushrooms.

...and since I have done the strong trips, weaker trips won't give me a nice feeling anymore. I tried it recently, and all I got from the weak trip was that I felt a little cold and uneasy for 3 hours. Next time it's gonna be the 6 gram or more trip again (with definitely no tv)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I can't watch tv on shroom trips. On the last 5 or so trips I didn't even listen to music. The dark room in the middle of the night seemed too bright and loud by itself, I couldn't stand any more external stimuli

When I can still watch tv then the trip has failed and I know I need at least 3 times more mushrooms.

...and since I have done the strong trips, weaker trips won't give me a nice feeling anymore. I tried it recently, and all I got from the weak trip was that I felt a little cold and uneasy for 3 hours. Next time it's gonna be the 6 gram or more trip again (with definitely no tv) "

Yep , me to . I`d rather have a strong trip in the dark with no T.V. or music . On a strong trip a T.V. is just a sensless plastic box full of wires , metal and glass , it just represents all the things that are bad and pointless in life to me .