Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sexual Abstinence

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
st.bot.32 a dit:
Dopamine, but if you have longer sex, doesn't it release completely different sets of chemicals?

Also I agree with MissDarling. I was celibate for a long period of my life and quite frankly, it did me no good whatsoever. I've been much happier, far more creative, and more empathic even since I dropped that. Just more balanced overall. And of the people I left behind, many of them are depressed or lacking in empathy/awareness of an entire aspect of humanity. Not for me!

Not that I know of. Having sex for hours probably resembles jogging for hours, you might get a 'runners high'. As far as I know this is caused by endorphines (endogenous morphines) which is a good feeling. I'm not sure regular sex doesn't do this though.

MissDarling

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2008
Has anyone else tried sexual activity in combination with pain in order to facilitate getting into subspace? I'm not into BDSM myself, but I have out of curiosity insisted my partner apply pain (in the form of spanking with a hairbrush) until I did develop a most interesting high... sort of like deep meditation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspace_(BDSM)

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes . I have .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subspace_(BDSM)

WTF.......the web adress wont copy properly . If you write the _(BDSM) on the end it leads to the right page .

I wouldnt mind helping my exgirlfriend to subspace with a few tender slaps with a baseball bat.............

Wow !!!!! I think i just got a dopamine and endorphine flash when i thought about that . I am now very relaxed , have a smile on my face , feel like smoking a fag and then having a kip .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Brain patterns in both pain and pleasure are not-surprisingly very similar.

I have the realization that every pain is an undiscovered pleasure. An empirical realization that spreads actually. If magic is sawing a bohemian in half I wonder how many types of erotomechanics gorged in Thananteros can we spawn from the darkness.
Its just that if complete opposition, hence psychological validity, like Jung said. Just like "the link between happiness and sad": sad = happy if into the jungle.

The tree equalizes, and every object infinite. The choice is someone's as long as you can transmutation.
All this words are, naturally, in attempted conscious relationship to what MissDarling has said to be subspace, term by itself I find semantically very entertaining.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Nomada a dit:

I have the realization that every pain is an undiscovered pleasure. An empirical realization that spreads actually. If magic is sawing a bohemian in half I wonder how many types of erotomechanics gorged in Thananteros can we spawn from the darkness.
Its just that if complete opposition, hence psychological validity, like Jung said. Just like "the link between happiness and sad": sad = happy if into the jungle.

The tree equalizes, and every object infinite. The choice is someone's as long as you can transmutation.
All this words are, naturally, in attempted conscious relationship to what MissDarling has said to be subspace, term by itself I find semantically very entertaining.

This whole post is semantically very entertaining....

Where'd you get the brian pattern information from? I'd like to read that article.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I don't have any article and hence cannot formally back up what I've just said other than it is my experience. A very indirect way of answering MissDarling's question on canalization of subspace; in a way. No, joke not so, I really read that somewhere but cannot find the source, If I had it I would show it to you.

Go to subspace and find out :)

I usually don't question what is something as separated from a whole that is wrong, I rather ask how many things can something be at the same time. I'm trying to find an aphorism that brings clouded unclouded unclosure to anything that can be said said, in this way:
[ x ] y = ?
often called electric endemic memesia, and I'm not being discordian.
Its just that the message must become the medium ,or, in order to make art you must become a work of.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Nomada a dit:

I remember in one of my most enjoyable shroom trip, I was in complete extacy, every sensory perception gave me huge euphoria, and I wanted more, so I started hurting myself to experience it even more. I scratched myself violently with my nails, gripped myself, and it felt really good!

The day after people asked me questions about my arms... :lol:

I said... man that girl was crazy :D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
MissDarling a dit:
Has anyone else tried ..

A bit, yes, tho I'm not actively into the BDSM scene either..

I know there are a fair amount of people into various forms of BDSM and body ritual for the very reason you mentioned, it induces a sense of trance..

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Psychoid a dit:
I remember in one of my most enjoyable shroom trip, I was in complete extacy, every sensory perception gave me huge euphoria, and I wanted more, so I started hurting myself to experience it even more. I scratched myself violently with my nails, gripped myself, and it felt really good!

Emo.

:yawinkle:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wots Emo ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i believe the stereotype is teens with mullets in punk clothes listening to emo punk and cutting themselves in various places

it's a phase

:P

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Psychoid a dit:

Emo.

:yawinkle:

Lol no I'm not an Emo.
In the state I was in, all sensory stimulations were literally orgasmic! When scratching myself I felt the pain, but it felt so good at the same time... like experiencing reality more intensely. It just felt so good to be alive and so I was loving all aspects of life even negative ones, so loving the pain too!
Seriously, I could really have looked like a girl having an orgasm!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats an EMO ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Emo is a teenager scene. They are easily recognizible as wearing black mixed with pink, white and comic skills. Black hair, with ponys. Laughted at and mobbed by other teenagers. Listening to Post-harcore punk, metalcore and other crap. Not to be confused with goths. Their "image" is being emotional (emo -- emotional hardcore) and, as other teens say, whiny...But that's, how the emos theirselves say, just a clychee. Another one is that they do self inflicted pain, they hurt themselves with cigarettes, razors etc. Some do because they wanna be cool, some don't.

they look strange and childish I think and wherever you are from, you surely have seen some.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for the explanation . I`ve never seen them . When i go out all i see / look at / notice are atractive women / tits on legs............

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
psychoid a dit:

Exactly. When I'm peaking on acid someone may come with a heavy katana and gludge me in half that I wouldn't notice.

Sometimes I can feel the singing fly standing in my arm burning my skin.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Here's what the average Emo looks like:

emo.jpg

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
there is another threat for private pics...

:D :D :D

When i go out all i see / look at / notice are atractive women / tits on legs............

Well, that explains why you didn't see any emos...

ok ok I've got nothing against emos but I think it is a childish movement...and let's drop this topic as it is surely under our niveau...although bringing up this topic at the sexual abstinence threat brings a new light to this movement.... :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think in their case sexual abstinence would be a good thing .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Emo's are just trend followers.And from my experience(I know many of them) they fuck like animals(of course only in their own group-non-emos not allowed) :lol: