Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sex with animals

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
That's why we love you ;) Your just almighty, the alpha and omega. My eyes are almost starting to get wet.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Your personal opinion caduceus in this case is crap . I`m very suprised that you say something so stupid . You sound like a religeous fundaMENTAList creationist .
I'm quite sure what you did, equating "human" with "animal", is a matter of personal opinion, whereas my primary interpretations of the two words are shared by everyone.

That public interpretation is not a religious or fundamentalist one. Please point out in what way my words make me sound like a religious fundamentalist or creationist.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
That is to stupid to answer . I shall drop out of the thread untill someone says something worth comenting on .

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
humans are apes.

that we are a type of chimpanzee is obvious to geneticists and evolutionists.
we are more geneticaly similar to Bonobos than a chihuahua is to a poodle

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, the similarities are undeniable.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Just a thought . If humans fuck animals they are seen as unnatural and perverts . My neighbours poodle tries to fuck anything that doesnt get out of the way quick enough . Includeing peoples legs . Is it a pervert ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
LOL good one, GOD.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
GOD a dit:
Just a thought . If humans fuck animals they are seen as unnatural and perverts . My neighbours poodle tries to fuck anything that doesnt get out of the way quick enough . Includeing peoples legs . Is it a pervert ?

Hehehe, you should meet my dog! I am sure you two would like each other ;)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Go to the zoo, check out the apes.

Now tell me you wouldn't love a candle lit dinner with that thing and later to fuck the shit out of it.

HC: You're a dish rag.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
GOD a dit:

Definitely, poodles are perverts!

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
vets are so lucky :x

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
I put penut butter on my wee-wee and let the dog lick it off. Then I put whipcream on his wee wee and sucked him till he spit in my eye. It felt great, I mean that warm load was like heaven.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!