Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sex with animals

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
GOD a dit:
I`ve had sex with an ape and it definately wanted it . It started it and when it came it made realy enthuseastic noises that even the neighbours heard . Nobody clapped though .

Thats how people get HIV. Either that, or eating monkeys.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
cockknocker a dit:
Thats how people get HIV.
having sex? yeah, that's what condoms are for.

GOD, how would you come to the situation of having sex with a monkey?

I once had my cat licking my penis. I didn't like it, cat tongues are very scratchy.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`d never eat a monkey as i`m a vegetarian .

I think that to get AIDS from eating monkeys one would have to eat it raw .

I`ve been wondering for years who fucked the monkey and gave humanity AIDS ?

It wasnt me .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I didnt , it was an ape .

It showed me it wanted my body so i just droped my trousers and stuffed it up it . Not up its arse as i think that is perverse .

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
I don't have pets, but my neighbours do.. When their bitch is in heat, she is showing her .. back to every cat/dog/human that passes by, she wouldn't mind..
In nature it happens often that animals from different races have sex with each others.. But 99% of female animals are only 'turned on' when in heat, would result in rape most of the time.

The wikipedia article about it is quite extended http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

on the aids concern: it's blood contamination that passed the virus from apes to humans, according to epidemiologists. Think sexual intercourse can pass it as well, but not sure. Virus is (only) slightly different.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
GOD a dit:
I didnt , it was an ape .

It showed me it wanted my body so i just droped my trousers and stuffed it up it . Not up its arse as i think that is perverse .

Ah, now i completely understand what happened to you a while back. It must have been a blond gorilla what made you sick, am i right? GOD, you know you should ALWAYS protect your holy parts, why are you so ignorant?

Anyway, i forgive you :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Forgive me for fucking the ape ?

Personaly i cant / dont use condoms as they always hurt because they are tight , they always break and i dont thing haveing a jump with a wellington boot on my chopper is fun .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Reminds me of a movie i saw a long time ago.
I think it was called thunderstruck. it was in black and white and there was a ape sex scene in it.

never saw that picture again :?:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I can't believe nobody asked if when talking about animals, we are just assuming we all like sex with homosapiens...

I can't say its wrong to fuck an animal / get fucked by an animal, but... really?

I mean to get pleasure, I use lotion, to have sex I want something thats going to give back. I don't know, an animal vagina? Whatever. If I lived in the woods and had a pet deer, who's gonna tell anybody.

Coincidence my friend just nailed a deer today, hit it with his car. .. Sad, very sad. I didn't talk for a few minutes, his friend/family was there to witness it too.

10 miles an hour will rape your shit.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Another moronic question.

We all are animals.

Ask about species ;)

I mean to get pleasure, I use lotion, to have sex I want something thats going to give back. I don't know, an animal vagina? Whatever. If I lived in the woods and had a pet deer, who's gonna tell anybody.

With that mindset, people should keep an eye on you when/if you ever get kids.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Jesus did you fuck it in the arse as it was dyeing ?

So , If taken seriously your all wankers and have never had sex with another human being . HC understood after all you lot missed the point . Humans are animals . They are apes .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Humans are animals . They are apes .
If you want to blur the meaning of words like 'animal' and 'ape', yes. Meanwhile both kindergarten and academic texts distinguish between humans on the one hand and animals on the other, and rightly so. Also there's a clear biological and genetic distinction between what comprises a monkey, an ape and a human being. Of course, you're free to claim humans are nothing but animals, and all human behavior is but sophisticated animal behavior, so from that perspective you have successfully tricked us all.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
a psychiatrist would diagnose you with 'paraphilia' and give you medication to combat it

but as far as i can see it is a perfectly normal, natural fetish that some people have, that does no harm to anything, most dogs/horses etc are very enthusiastic at the opportunity to fuck a human.

and im sure it's A LOT more common than most people wold probably assume

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Your personal opinion caduceus in this case is crap . I`m very suprised that you say something so stupid . You sound like a religeous fundaMENTAList creationist .

G

Invité
Reminds me this:

^^

Btw there's someone in my school who wanked himself a few times on documentaries...Sounds weird to me but why not...As long as i'm not involved :p

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
God your so superior!.... You must be proud on yourself. I mean, we are all begging for your knowledge and games, since your the one and only who knows it all. Playing games in threads well at the same time forbidding others to play games... Man that's so horny! I would almost start to fuck a huge monkey with an superior complex!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The thread was ment seriously and i had no intention of playing games . It was inspired by the same sex mariages thread and seemed to me to be a logical continuation . I wanted people to think about where they draw lines and why .

The game about me fucking an ape just seemed to me to be a continuation of some of the things / views being expressed in the thread and it was fun . AND you all deserved it . Maybe instead of thinking i`m a prat one should think about opening ones mind and learning to think . I was more than suprised it took so long for someone to understand what i was saying ........ especialy as most of you think your so clever .