Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sex and drugs!

tripptillmorning

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Sept 2005
Dude sex on drugs is the best... I did it on shrooms and you just blend inn to eachother man. the orgasm is the best I have ever had. I realy want to try it on peyote. think it'll be nice??? greetz TrIp

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
You're probably right, and if I put my mind to it, I can realise that sex is almost the realization of the ego. But, since sex is the only way to garanty our specie's "imortality" and perservation, it as to be more than an ego thing. Animals do it, vegetals do it... the way of doing it may be very diferent, and the reasons why "they" do it may vary a lot from "our" way, but the survival of the specie is the most important function of all living things, isnt it?

I believe that sex as we humans now it can and might be the result of our own ego, but I believe also that one can have sex for the pure act of itself.

I can understand "human" sex in two ways... sex as an act, and sex as the result of a relationship. In both ways, it can be awsome, but if you only do it for the phisical end, then you lack fellings. If you do it for the culmination of something bigger, like "love" or such, then you might go a long way after the ego problem. Even if "love" and "relationship" can be associated with egoism, and therefore, ego, ic can be more positive than negative.

If one can have sex for sex, then one can "upgrade" that action with some fellings like "love", "respect", "understandind", etc... and transform the whole act in something a lot more trancendent.

I was talking about acid and sex, and the ideia that when doing it you can change all the perception of the act, into something a lot more personal, and at the same time, more merged with the other person's personal feeling. Last time I did it, and this is just my personal opinion, with my girlfriend, we both had droped acid, and when we "melted" together, it was indescribable. Maybe if we didnt had the kind of relationship that we have, all the experience could be less transpersonal and metaphisical, but in this particular situation, we both felt "iluminated".

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
So... my experience with acid and sex is "softer" than the experiences that you talk about with high doses. In that case, I dont even thing that one thinks about sex really that much...
You can get really horny on high doses of shrooms or lsd. I think you can't plan it, but if it happens it's really nice. On the other hand, on a really high dose you're probably not able to have sex, but only cuddling with a girl in that situation can be better than 80% of sex when you're sober :)

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Hum...

I actually think that "sex" can be suggested buring acid trips. Even if you dont feel horny you can be suggested by a simple exercice of thinking of it. I've been trying this, so it works...

Of course "set" and "setting" is very important, and maybe, one person must choose this two wisely.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I think you can't plan it, but if it happens it's really nice.

Once, me & my girl went out to buy shrooms, and we were thinking what would happen if we hade sex while tripping. I said to her it would probably be impossible because you have so many other things on your mind.

Later that evening, during our trip, my girl jumped up and said "O K, now we are going to have sex".

We tried, but because we have spoken about it earlier that day, we couldn't. I could not stop laughing.

Maybe when you don't plan it's possible, but now it wasn't.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I have planed it some times, and it works... It's all in your mind!

PsiloFlip

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
:think:Of course "set" and "setting" is very important, and maybe, one person must choose this two wisely. :think:

Reading this sentence makes me doubt that you understand the meaning of "set".

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I have planed it some times, and it works... It's all in your mind!

I know. But I was so convinced it was impossible, it turned out to be impossible later that night.

On mushrooms, your head plays tricks on you.

G

Invité
Just wondering, has someone already tried to have sex under a Druid's Fantasy trip ? Gonna try next week...

iris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2005
I've read all those stories, and what surprises me is that GHB is only ones noticed. I think this is far the best drugs for having sex. Ghb makes you feel every tiny touch as a wonderfull experiance. It's allso not just love like with MDMA. It's really horney stuff. You get in a flow of hornyness(??) and childsplaying in the same time. It depents on the sittuation, but a lot of times you want to jump around, dress funny and you feel like a little (strong) child. Coulors are beutifull and spinning around can be exiting.
I have used it a lot of times with my lover. You don't get a bad hangover or something like that. But you really have to be carefull. If you do it for the first time, please get some good atvise. It's not nice when you immidiatly fall asleap, or worse. Becouse a lot of paeple don't know how to use it, it is now illigal, exidants can happen if you 're unexperiant. (don't use alcohol with it).
Ones we had a great party and everlybody was floating around on XTC. When it was morning, we were there left with just a small groop. And suddenly there was a big jar of GHB!! I think you can immagine what happend... I can tell you that's it is somethink that you don't tell your mother... and we were even better friends after..
lots of love to everybody who is gonne try it.. I can really recommend it!

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
you dutch? or just living in holland?
cause i knew an Iris some time ago , dutch speaking but not Dutch... Belgian...

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
don't be sorry , my memories of that other iris aren't all that good

iris

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2005
Allright. then I won't be sorry.
I'm really happy that i'm a duth iris living in amsterdam.

So.. Where are you from? I've read a lot of your topics and stories and you have quite some good ideas about drugs i think.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
Belgium , but i live and work in R'dam

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
with moderation