Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

selling mushes

hostillis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2004
hello fellow-mushroom cultivators,

im planning to grow mushrooms on a large scale.
but my question is; what are the selling prices of lets say 1 kilo of dried cubensis???

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003

but my question is; what are the selling prices of lets say 1 kilo of dried cubensis???

Since you want the money and not the shroom i say invest some big bucks in books and stop bugging us.

We are growers for our hobby/fun

hostillis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2004
Since you want the money and not the shroom
well this makes me very angry. How dare you judge me without knowing me. this is sad for the forum but it has to be said.

I am too a great fan of mushes and i really do not care that much about the money. altough its a nice contribution to pay my school bills.
if i was interested in money i would sell coke or amphetamines. I have a small growing culture for personal uses and i was asked to be partners in a commercial business. I agreed because i liked the challenge of growing large-scaled. but we dont know prices and we cannot make this a non-profit. you have to keep the business running.
I think its a good thing that im part of helping this market to grow and i hope that that leads to a shift of conciousness.
so my intention was a little bit different as you have made of it.
I did not know how i would get info on this and i thought there would be somebody here to help me on this.

This might not be the right place for these questions so ill look somewhere else but i cannot tolerate being judged on 1 single question. As a true psychedelist you learn to think outside boundaries and know that evry person has his own goals and ways to get there. so plzzzzzzzzzz before you say something do not judge the other person on what you think is right. Its better to understand the person then to defend your own ego. allthough im not experienced i do know the meaning of this.

so maybe we started off on the wrong foot so i say lets start over and respect each other.

rest in space

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
Selling dried Cube is Illegal even in Holland.

Most forums will give you the same reply, If you were a true psychedelist you wouldn't make Magic mushrooms into a Commerical product but kept it sacred/Magic

I grow masses of the stuff and give it away for free, beat that price.

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002

Why give a white man info for free if he is going to make money with your information.

@ Anand:
I have seen dried mushrooms in smartshops and I .... some to a smartshop recently. So how does this Dutch law work?
I can see your point of view and also see Mimosa's point of view.

Better grow mushrooms then making guns I would say. The more mushroom are around the more people will meet a new way of living. My first mushies came also from a smartshop and without those bought experiences there would never be a MeneerCactus or FSRE or Smartboard.

Learn more about cultivating on www.smartboard.tk after that you know how to cultivate.

@ Anand:
Mushrooms for free: You rock my Lely friend. Lets continiue our contribution to a enlightend world. God gave us the power to cultivate so lets use it.

This was a very short online stop as I am still not setteld in Haarlem.

Peace,

hostillis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2004
I grow masses of the stuff and give it away for free, beat that price.

you know i cant beat that price. only the quality if i where that experienced.
I think its just great what you're doing. but how do you keep that up?

Are there more growers who cultivate only to give away and to awaken the sleeping minds that wander around the world?
Is this a custom or are these growers the exception?

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
[quote:1d8qhb62]Selling dried Cube is Illegal even in Holland.

Most forums will give you the same reply, If you were a true psychedelist you wouldn't make Magic mushrooms into a Commerical product but kept it sacred/Magic

Hey if you meen that you can always give me some
lol
wanna have my adress ?
mail me [email:1d8qhb62][email protected][/email:1d8qhb62] :lolwsign: [/quote:1d8qhb62]

only to people i know

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
ha ha ha oh the quandry of mind expansion and paranoia... :violence: