Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

saying hi

mushroom_john

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juil 2010
saying hi to all fellow mushroom lovers :D

any questions on cultivation or identification are welcome.

Peace x

mushroom_john

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juil 2010
hehe, doing it right now as it happens, you got problems with something?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
ah, had my question answered on another forum. thanks though. one of the best members for discussion fungi if you're interested
is GOD, he used to be a member here, but personal conflicts with some of the members got him banned, he's the glue holding it all together on the website he's on now (with lots of psychonaut.com members too).
you should check it out since you dig mushrooms, maybe you can help us get the site off the ground (it's still pretty new).

its called Youtopia.ws

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ya i miss GOD being on here, im a member on there 2, but im on 4 forums as it is, and i cant really keep up with them all.

but ive got a question for you! :)

so say theres a monkey with a zip up greenhouse.. he has the bottom full of wet perlite, but the humitidy wont go over 75%. if the monkey dosnt get a humidifier to raise the level of reletive humididty in the massive FC, how will that effect growth?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
question number 2. if you have rye innoculated, then you put them in the fridge to stop growth, can they be put back into the incubator at 86 degrees and still pick back up?

or did my pet monkey just waste 16 quarts of innoculated substrate? :(

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Put an aquarium heater in the perlite.

And no, fridging them won't hurt them.

Hello Shroom JoHn! :p

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
DAM why diddnt i read that earlier. i JUST got one for another purpose. i coulda picked up a second one easily. lsligherwereryerh