Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sativa or indica

Nina_is_alive

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mar 2009
which is your favorite? and why?
which do you use for what, & which type do you find you experience a more "psychedelic/magical" high on?

I was reading the thread on what we use weed for
and the whole thing with animal empathy was really fascinating:
but since indica and sativa seem like such different highs, I was curious to which you guys experienced certain emotions/sensation on.

like the empathy, I would think is something you would feel on a sativa high.

personally, I prefer sativa
because I feel more in control of my body in general and my mind is clear and receptive. I like to do things, and it helps me focus /get things done.
so what is everyone elses thoughts/preferences on that & why?

btw
if this is too similar to the other thread
on what we use marijuana for: just tell me moderators and I'll try to move it :)

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Indica, because sativa is getting me more high, but also more paranoid.
Indica seems to be more soothing and more into the relaxed state.
If I want to be put into perspective and really want a substance to grab my head and point it somewhere I need to go, Psylocin is my way :D

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I'm curious about this, but quite honestly I don't know. I've tried quite a fair amount of strains and I've never really been able to find a correlation between the effects of an indica or sativa, I just generally find weed kind of psychedelic.. Of course its hard to know exactly for sure what strain you are getting sometimes, unless you have a good connection or grow your own. But I'd be glad to volunteer for any double-blind tests purely in the interests of science :)

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i like a good mix between the two.. i like the 'high' with some good sativa and the 'stoned' feeling with the indica, a balance between the two seems to be the best, because theres less of the racing thoughts and theres alot of the day dreamy aspects with the stoned feeling!

deadflagblues

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2009
i prefer sativa most of the time because for me it just makes everything better! haha but when i want to do some deep meditation i find that a nice strong indica helps me detach from my body and thoughts... i get really sleepy after smoking any indica dominant strain and i dont particularly enjoy that though...