Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia -vs- mushrooms

bluesman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Déc 2004
I love smoking pot. I don't do it alot but i really like it. However, i got really interested in psychedelic shit. Now, what do you guys reccommend doing first, shrooms or Salvia? Which is more intense? I want to start out easy and slow, because i've also heard bad things about trips.

What's the diffrence between a mushroom trip and a salvia trip? Globally i mean.

Sorry if i ask so much but i want to be informed about stuff before i do it. Always take the safe route ;)

pastyputridpulp

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Avr 2004
A strong dose salvia experience can be very powerfull and frightening (you may have a "bad trip" which will be a real nightmare but it will only last for 10 to 30 min maxi then it'll be ok you'll only experience a mild marijuana like high (stone and somewhat tired) for 2 hours...
Mushroom experience is in most case less intense than salvia, with lot of fun but you can also bad trip on and it will last much longer (several hours 4 to 6)...
I won't recommand any of it, it really depends of what you are looking for...if you are going to party or want to have fun with friends then i will say mushrooms (to avoid bad trip just make sure setttings are ok...no parents at home, music you like, friends you can trust, someone clean who can take care of you if you need it.
Salvia experience is unique and may vary dramatically from person to person : you need a real quiet environnement, darkness (candles are great but make sure you are not going to burn you room) relax on sofa, bed or whatever u want, ambient music is welcome...for the first time it's strongly advised to have a sitter with you. For me salvia is generally a "spiritual" experience but it doesn't mean you can't have fun with it(when i've tried it with friends at low dose with alcohol and weed it was really fun, a bit close to nitrous without audio distortions but with crazy and stupid cev's and last much longer).
hope it will help :roller:

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'd rather recommend mushrooms. I've done salvia once (chewed leaves, so it wasn't too intense) and it was interesting and very strange but nothing I'd want to do again - I'm not too fond about drugs that make me forget I took them in the first place...
I took the salvia because I was bored and the salvia took this feeling over the top: I was in a sleepy/dreamy state, mild visuals and I felt boredom "in person" so to speak (if you know what I mean, which I doubt...). It wasn't a bad trip, but when I "woke up" from it I hardly knew where I was and what had happened, then I tried to stand up and fell on the floor immediately, laughing about what I had done. Very weird, neither bad nor good.

I won't really "recommend" mushrooms either because I have seen a friend tripping away badly on his first experience (he discovered the hard way that there was a psychosis hidden in his mind...the shrooms brought it up and there he was, running for help at the psychiatrist...)
However for me, shrooms are great as long as I don't touch any weed (because weed is the drug that makes me feel paranoid, believe it or not). On shrooms/lsd I've had the most happy and divine experiences ever - just start with low doses and slowly discover how much you like, that's the way it always worked for me.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
the only thing i can recomend is to study on the subject, read books, search the net, and ask people with experince. and decide wich psychadelic suits you

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Salvia trips are shorter, but can be more intense. I'd try salvia first..it's usually easier to get. BUT MAKE SURE TO TRY A LOW DOSAGE FIRST.

If you decide to go with mushies first, also do a low dosage first.

Read up on anythin' before you try it.

T

Talan

Invité
I've tried salvia once with a gravity bong and did not feel a thing but that's probably because i bought the cheap shit. it tasted awful also.

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Search for effects and think what you want to experience. Then you can decide what to do...
Hope will be good :)

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
Well, i guess you should try both things out, at least once. I think that shrooms are better. More mellow and friendly, they don´t throw you straight in an other dimension.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
I would try a small dosage of salvia if you don't have any experience. Shrooms are milder indeed, but i've had about 3 bad trips from shrooms and not one frome salvia. It's always better to have a short trip the first time. I first tried mexicans as my first 'trip' and it worked out fine but on a certain point i wanted it to stop. I don't have that from salvia. But again: that differs for anyone.
Whatever you are gonaa do: RELAX and feel ok, DON'T EVER try it when you are sad. :frown:

psychedelico

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Now given that everyones body chemistry is made up differently and that it may effect me more than you, i just tried 20x extract for my first time about 3 days ago. Although it only lasted about 10 minutes i was in hell Ive taken mush and acid many time and they were very enjoyable. What i experianced was hell.. everything keeping me in a locked room (out in my shed where there are 2 doors). What i mean by everything i couldnt tell you but it was everything. A nightmere man! Just some words of wisdom. Good luch though hahaah :guitar:

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
20x isn't a good first one in my opinion ;).