Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia pure mentally tripping

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
I think it was about salvia-extract. I didn't continue exploring the ins and out of Salvia, because I found out it's heavier and more confronting way tripping, so I probably need a sitter, and I can't find one. Shrooms I found out are oké when done alone, but still didn't try a high dose. After tripping 3 times on light and slightly heavier doses shrooms, I'm convinced I can handle a higher dose alone. I sometimes wonder if Salvia can be explored the same way, starting with very light doses by myself. Or is Salvia more an "all-or-nothing"-drug?

I don't really care for the colours of the shroomtrip anymore (maybe on higher doses I start to see what it's all about). I like the philosophical and self-exploring side of the shroom. And the trip I had yesterday was only visual (some weird dimensions I saw, were actually quite interesting, but I don't know what to do with it).
I think I could find this philosiphical side in Salvia, but the heavy stories about feeling like dying and other deep fears coming up when tripping, keeps my hands off this plant.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
salvia can be taken orally using the quid method. this involves pressing pre-soaked leaves into a ball or coin shape, you can use cheap leaves or extact for this but depending on the strength of the extract you mite not need enough to make a ball. me and the guys had a bowlful of 20x standardized extract each yesterday and that was enough to get us proper tripping, awesome experience. but yeah, keep the quid under your tounge for 30 minutes, chewing it once every 10 seconds. keep it all i your mouth so the salvorin A can be absorbed, then spit it all out, you dont wanna swallow salvia. a good way to prepare your mouth first is to scrub the inside of your mouth with a dry toothbrush then use a mouthwash that contains alcohol and menthol i.e. listerine. that way you get getter absorbtion. the trip doesnt come on as quik as when you smoke it, but once you're there itll last longer, thats why i recommend chewing it for half an hour then lighting up a bong with some extract. thatll sort you out :D

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
chavhunter a dit:
salvia can be taken orally using the quid method. .....thatll sort you out :D

Thanks mate! That sounds like a nice way of doing Salvia. I'll try that method some day very soon now. If it works out alright, I'll post it here hehe.

Cheers!

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
It's a completely different feeling and nothing at all like smoking it. Chewing a quid produces a slight buzz, with light headedness, body high and tingling sensations. I've tried it several times, as I have a friend with a couple large plants. You need quite a mouth full and the only place I know of to get fresh leaves is from someone who grows it. Maybe they sell it in smartshops across the pond. I dunno.

I don't care for salvia either way, but you can't compare the effects of taking it orally to those of smoking extract enhanced leaf. It's not even close to the same.

I prefer kratom and betel nut if I'm gonna be chewing something.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
You can call it 125x if you want since the whole salvia "potency scale" is completely fucking meaningless.

I'd call it Antirem's Bunk Ass Rocket Sauce and charge people $22.50 just to look at it. $100 to have your picture taken with the rocket sauce. $500 for back stage passes to any show in Rocket sauce's farewell tour.

yeah, that's the ticket.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
I don't care for salvia either way, but you can't compare the effects of taking it orally to those of smoking extract enhanced leaf. It's not even close to the same.

I disagree here. One of my most powerfull experience with Salvia was with a quid of fresh leaves+tincture. Tincture is made using highproof alcohol and a bunch of dried leaves (50 g min).
Then I make a 'potion' with one teaspoon of tincture, one of mint sirrup and two of water.. it's delicious :p
For a strong experience, double the dose.
The trick is to *keep* it in the mouth for at least 20 minutes, then swallowing it very slowly. That way the trip might be as strong as with smoking but longer, I guess the alcohol is for something also in the duration.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
how this for a strange experience:

2 days ago i had my first puff of salvia. 2 big bong hits and i was absolutely tripping. thats was on 20x standardized extract. today i finished the last 0.2 gram and again tripped a bit of that. but a few hours later i tried the 40x id bought, same brand, same website, same everything just a higher strength. NOT A THING. i must have smoked half the 1g vial and i hardly felt a thing!!! wtf?

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
but a few hours later i tried the 40x

'few' hours later is perhaps too 'few'. I noticed that it is useless to smoke again an again, it does not bring you really further. I heard a theory saying that the brain receptors are 'blocked' from first amount of Salvironin, and further attemps are 'rejected'. In the practive, I always found more efficient to take a first very big hit than to try a progressive way.
Maybe try your X40 tomorrow. But I guess that past a given point, x20,x40,x60 will just do the same with maybe different side effects.

Try a tincture if you want a longer and slightly different experience.