Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia pure mentally tripping

G

Invité
Hahaha: I want everybody in the room to say: I'M AN ALCOHOLIC!

I smoke 1 pack of sjek every week, so that's ok if you compare it to the people who smoke a pack in 2 days...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Hehe, well I smoke about 3-5 siggies/sjekkies a day, so that's not much. Alcohol is not my thing, so only for the weekend I'd like some wine or so. But .. back to Salvia.

I've smoked it yesterday and although I only had (non-extract) dried leaves I still continued where I left. I expected to only reached to the leel of CEVs, Salvia stage "V", but now it seems that this plant has become my companion and lets me experience stage "I", whatever the dosage. My understanding of the Salvia realm has grown even further, it appears. Nevertheless ofcoure, it remains incredibly genious and intriging. I don't expect it'll ever be a walk in the park :)

-----

Again I noticed that I'm in this realm consisting of concepts/memories/moments, but not recognisable as such. They (or just mine) form a small part of this world and are visual objects. This time starting, from the peak, I was quested to find out something, I saw three 'objects' (indescribable, too bad) and I was trying tto find out was this first object was.

It was not that I only saw these three objects, they were just small things within the world that surrounded me. With me were two or three other entities, male and of slightly higher age, as far as judgeable. The objects were on/in a table there.

So I focused on that object, (not to much ofcourse, you may take a look around when you're there, it's a very pretty place) and I came closer and closer to what it was. I recognised it was a moment in time, but yet to find out which moment. In/with it I 'saw' flashes of a friend of mine and a room. Then I got it and also said it out loud (to the room -my living- and the friend and other friend that were over at my place) "Until I know!". "Until I know!". "Until I know!!!". The object was the moment of time upon which I knew.

Can't really tell what exactly it was that I knew because it was a thing within the realm that I knew, and these thoughts are allmost impossible to retain and recall 'outside' when back. Nevertheless, I knew :) I think it was that I knew the moment that was 'now and me'; just as last time.

-----

I have read about someone who had encoutered entities before entering the realm itself. In the phase where he would go through a tunnel (which I've experienced on my first try) those two entities said to him ".. dont wait until you are dead to see this, it is great!". Hence, this realm has been assosciated with, or is presumed to be to place in which the mind/soul exists after death and before birth. I can't disagree nor confirm.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
This makes it really interesting for me to visit Salvia again, siq.
I too encountered two entities (why are there always two??) which laughed at me. Might try to give them a visit and asked them what they were laughing about :p

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Well, before I 'entered the tunnel', the first breakthrough experience, I encoutered just one entitie, which I believe to be Lady Salvia herself (well, it was a female mothly entitie, to whom is commonly referred as Lady Salvia). I've never actually heard entitie speaking to me, nor telepathic.

I'm very curious about once using fresh leaves to create a potion/extraction. That should give a long experience, which would be nice, because there is so much to explore :)

G

Invité
I'm really interested in the tincture that I found on the******************** website.

It's just 10 drops (10ml bottle), 3 for a moderate and 4,5 drop for a heavy experience...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Might be interesting, but I think I'd try the original Maztec way of preparing a potion. This way can likely be found easily on the web, it describes only crushing 20-50 leaves in water and letting it soak for a while.

G

Invité
Hmmm, better try that one too.
I still have some 28 grams of Salvia leaves left...

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Wow, that's quite a lot. You should really do something with that!

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
I'm really interested in the tincture that I found on the******************** website.

It's just 10 drops (10ml bottle), 3 for a moderate and 4,5 drop for a heavy experience...

Me and a friend are also VERY interested in that.. but we can't find it on that website... can you point at it? Or perhaps it's already sold out? :(

Cheers!

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
As far as I know, dried Salvia d. leaves can only be used through the lungs. I think the Maztec way prescribes the use of fresh leaves, as fresh leaves are still orally active.

Salvia d. seems to me to be playing around with how certain parts of 'soul-material' are linked to our perception of the physical world. Salvia doesn't really seem to make a difference between history, now and future.
This means you can end up in a childhood regression or you can feel like a brick or table. But it also seems that describing it this way, is merely a fraction of what can happen. The OEVs and CEVs are more in the range of what n,n-DMT seems to be doing; disconnecting you from 3D-reality, right into the Bardo (world of the souls, where you go between incarnations, if you wish), so steering at ego-dissolvement basically.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
That pretty much sums up my experiences with salvia. Ego disolution in the form of becoming something else.

You may remember my story of becoming a crayon.

G

Invité
izmar a dit:
As far as I know, dried Salvia d. leaves can only be used through the lungs. I think the Maztec way prescribes the use of fresh leaves, as fresh leaves are still orally active.

No that's not true, you can use dried leaves but you'll have to make em wet again. (at least this is what a friend told me, and he got it from one of the largest smartshop product importers of europe...)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well, if you wet them again, they're not dry. DUrrr :retard:

G

Invité
izmar a dit:

Come on brew, have you even read this?

If you wet them, they won't magicly be fresh again...

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
If you wet them, they won't magicly be fresh again...

... but they are still magically active :D

(sorry can't resist :lol: )

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know that, your the one that suggested it. :)

Either way, the only way to do salvia is smoking it. Chewing a quid or making a tea, produces very slight effects. I tried soaking leaves in vodka and drinking that, but all I got was drunk. A friend also tried soaking leaves in sake, he claimed it worked well but I can't drink sake so I can't validate that.

chavhunter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Nov 2006
just finished tripping out on 20x standardised extract. loved it but need to do it again in a different location. heard people say that when they trip on weed ''the walls are melting'', i had the same sensation but we were outside so there wernt any walls. so the fence, street lighting, and the people around me went all bendy.....twas cool :)

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
the only way to do salvia is smoking it. Chewing a quid or making a tea, produces very slight effects. I tried soaking leaves in vodka and drinking that, but all I got was drunk. A friend also tried soaking leaves in sake, he claimed it worked well but I can't drink sake so I can't validate that.

I once read you can do Salvia orally by keeping it in your mouth for about 30 minutes, without swallowing your saliva or the leaves. This way the triptamine gets time to get to the brain. The trip comes less direct than when smoking it, but it starts after 15 to 30 minutes, if I remember correctly.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Pazusu a dit:
I once read you can do Salvia orally by keeping it in your mouth for about 30 minutes, without swallowing your saliva or the leaves. This way the triptamine gets time to get to the brain. The trip comes less direct than when smoking it, but it starts after 15 to 30 minutes, if I remember correctly.

Hmm that sounds cool, but does that also mean you won't need extract, but just plain (''cheap'') leaves?

Cheers