Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia blotter?

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
here's a little something i found online, hope someone finds it useful, i in no way accept responsability for anything anyone does with this, i did not write it, i did not invent it, i just read it and re-posted it here! be safe, be smart, stay alive!

originally posted on www.totse.com

"Many of you have asked for a clear step by step process on how I made this. This is simply a method of preparation so that you get all the benefit of salvia without need for a bong or tasting horrible smoke. This method is nearly tasteless, and produces a smooth trip.

You need:

5 grams Salvia Divinorum dry unextracted
100 ml of solvent (more on solvent choice below)
900ml water
Jar or 1 liter flask
Bowl
Funnel
Coffee grinder or Mortar and Pestle
Filter Paper or Coffee Filter
Tea strainer or fine mesh sieve

1 Powder 5grams of dry Salvia Divinorum leaves. A coffee grinder will work if it is the type with a small bowl and a spinning blade. A mortar and pestle is best though.
2 In the jar or flask, combine powdered Salvia with solvent. (A note on solvents; any polar solvent will work but for this extraction an alcohol is best, either 151 proof Everclear or 70% Isopropyl Alcohol [rubbing alcohol].)
Let this mixture sit for 10 hours.
3 Add your water to the flask or jar. Adding water to the alcohol lowers the solubility of the active ingredient Salivorin A to the point that it will fall out or ?precipitate?. This will make your 1-liter solution look slightly cloudy; it is the clouds that you want. Let sit for 5 minutes.
4 Set up your funnel with filter paper over the bowl. Get your tea strainer above the funnel.
Pour the solution from the flask, through the strainer and filter into the bowl. Do it slowly, don?t let the liquid get more than half way up the paper.
5 Wash out your flask or jar with more water to get any residue on the bottom, again pour it through the filters.
Discard the liquid and save the paper. You should notice a nice round area on your paper that looks slightly green or yellow.
6 Dry your paper in an oven; 2 minutes on 300 degrees work fine. It will now look as though you have crystals on your paper and indeed you do.
7 Cut this circular green are into five equal pieces, each one is good for a nice oral trip or maybe two smoked.

To use simply take one of your strip and place it under your tongue, in about fifteen minutes, you will begin to feel the effects. A strip may also be smoked for more immediate effects. The advantages of this method are that there is no harsh smoke, and no bitter taste. "

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
sounds good, but isn't the 300°C in the oven going to destroy the salvinorin?

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Guess he means Fahrenheit since he is from the US. That is about 150 C so that is hot enough to vaporize the good stuff.

Cool tek though think I am going to try this some time.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Hmm I wonder if this works. Sounds pretty easy. I'll give it a try some day soon.

Thanks for the info :)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
most definitely fahrenheit.

the post didn't say whether extracts could be used or not, but i don't see why they couldn't be.

personally i'm not really into salvia, i just found the post and thought of those who do like salvia.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
UTHTURN a dit:
i wonder if i could do this with a gram of 5x

must work i think, since 5x is already an extract of 4 units of salvia on the leaves of one unit of salvia.

i think it'll be even easier because most of the salvinorin is on the outside of the leaves.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yeah, I'm gonna really have to try this. Since I have quite some leaves @ home and this tek is quite easy .. I'll let ya'll know.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Don't you think something is missing between step 4 and 5 ?
I would discard the plant material before adding water to alcohol.

Sounds interresting tough. I'll try it asap.

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
I think you are right, since at that point the salvinorin A is still solved by the alcohol so only the plant material can then be filtered.

Maybe strange to react so late, but I thought to bring it under the attention .. at least for me .. and try it myself.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
And why not using aceton extraction, let the tannins sink to the bottom 2 or 3 times than evap onto paper

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
so did anyone try this yet? cause i will very soon and im wondering if anyone tried and got good results?

thanks

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Maybe someone can do this and send me a salvia 'love letter' in the mail, :lol:.
Since I can’t import the real deal, perhaps a discrete extract on paper will make it through so I will finally be able to try some!

If anyone is willing to help me with such a venture could please PM me, would love to get my hands on some, if only a little. :retard:
Still, this is a pretty good idea, since salvia is so potent.