Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 5x joint

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
hi Smiles

I did not smoke salvia since july...too long !
Just wonder why I delay the trip, it was so marvelous last time. Some fears to fight ? Afraid of losing the ego, probably, even for a few minutes.
I think I will do it again tomorrow and will be glad to report.
I live near Paris, France (spin to the right ? I will tell you !), what about you ?
One thing I did not mention : when "spinning", I also felt as if universe around me was cut into lashes, as one can see in some Salvador Dali's pictures.

1 love
michel

I know exactly what ya mean when you say you're hesitent to dive in. There for awhile I did it quite often but started feeling like I was drifting into an alternate reality I didn't belong in. Even felt if I wasn't careful I might get stuck there and not be able to return. It's an uneasy feeling to say the least. Sometimes I would have the television on and it would be as if the movie or sports caster would directly involve me in the conversation somehow. Really weird but at the time it would seem so realistic. I have this theory that involves gravitational pull and am curious to see if it's viable or just my imagination. I to live in the Northern hemispere(USA) and I always spin to the right as I enter. I've only been able to control this at sun rise or sun set. Seems if I look into the Sun at either of these points I have this fluttering effect instead of a full blown spin. I can also achieve this fluttering effect after a few drinks or by reducing my dose of course. Like you though it's been awhile since I morphed into that realm. I think that may be the lashes effect you're describing but not sure. It's a somewhat tough experience to explain or comprehend...anyway best of luck to ya... :cool:

michelferry

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Août 2004
smoked .25 gr of plain leaf yesterday
i just had a few minutes to observe spinning direction, but quickly felt more and more uncomfortable and opened my eyes coz afraid of being unable to return.
i feel really disappointed not to have confidence enough to let me taken away and taught !
maybe one of the problems is with the light dosage I use.
this is just sufficient to start travelling, but the landing off is not so quick, so I have time enough to slower myself and have "bad" thoughts
Until today, i intended to go on for some time with such a dosage, in order to have a progressive training and fully appreciate the changes inside/outside myself with SD
Now i wonder if i would not better take higher qtties, or x5. Need a kick in the ass !

i certainly would not like to abandon such a promising mystical plant !
on anotherhand, i realized yesterday how lucky we, human beings, are to live in a physical body, the marvel of flesh moved by energy and mental processes created in/by a loving One-spirit. so, my initial fear of losing the body was a bit compensated !

sorry but i spinned to left (counterclockwise)...we 'll have to think of it

love
michel

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Oh well... I geuss my theory is just thought patterns :grin: I never got much out of basic Salvia leaves either... tried it a few times and moved on to the enhanced leaf. I use the 15x and adjust my dose to fit my needs. I've reached the quater centry mark and after a couple decades of using various substances have slowed down conciderably. I just need a tune up every now and then :p All in all I don't find Salvia to be a recreational asset such as marijuana...but I still like traveling in its wake from time to time... ;)

_JO_

Banni
Inscrit
27 Sept 2004
i only use salvia in addition to other psychoactives
For example, when the effects of shrooms are slowly getting down, a bit of salvia makes everything get high again and visuals distorsions got back... Same with lsd, or lsa, it improves the effects . for salvia is a great complement for other drugs but alone i think the trip is not so interesting and too short...

sorry for my poor english i m french

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
i have to agree here... unless there is some serious time dilation i could see no point in using salvia this way. it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for 10 minutes of spinning. an old friend of mine also tells me that salvia makes you really tired (probably from poor respiration). i have never smoked salvia for the reasons stated above.

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
i have to agree here... unless there is some serious time dilation i could see no point in using salvia this way. it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to for 10 minutes of spinning. an old friend of mine also tells me that salvia makes you really tired (probably from poor respiration). i have never smoked salvia for the reasons stated above.

One or two hits of extract out of a bong isn't much trouble. I'd be willing to bet if you reach the break through point it will be 10min. you won't soon forget either. Using in conjunction with other substances could be even more over-whelming. I don't find this much of a party drug though it's more of an introspective tool.

supersquirrel

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2004
hmm... that's interesting. that friend of mine that i mentioned that had told me about his experience with salvia was the kind of dude that was more into the "party drug" scene. that's actually the real reason why i discredited salvia as a drug of a plane walker ("shaman", or "psychonaut" if you prefer) at first. i probably still wouldn't try it because bongs make me choke. i don't know why i probably just don't have the proper lung capacity. and as i understand it, with salvia one has to hold the hit for an extra long time. i'm sure you can see what the problem would be for me to do this. is there another way to take salvia? i'm guessing no, but i don't know much about it.

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
i wouldn't know since my order went to the customs and they ceased it but have you tried with a vaporizator?

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
Sorry to hear your order never got through. You must be in the land down under. I've never tried a vaporizer, but have heard it works.

You can also use a small one hit pipe which has worked for me in the past. The smoke is not near as harsh as say a hit of canibis and I've heard tell of chewing a mouth full of fresh leaves but that didn't work well for me. I'd give the extract a go and see if it's something worth working with instead of dismissing it altogether without ever trying it. I'm not saying you'll like it because some have tried it and vow never to do it again. It's a powerful short term halucenogenic if done properly. Read experiences from others at sites such as erowind. Anyway I'm not an advocate of any drug but a simple psychonaut on my own private journey... :cool:s

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
thanks.. actually i live in finland, helsinki, so that must have something ot fo with it...anyway, in the order were five things of which one i got: an iron grinder. a second piece which i believe i could have gotten was missing´, don't know why, but i have it in the post office now, ******* sent it on another shiiping, which leads me to thank ******* for the good handling of this case... next week on holidays so have a looot of time for testin the vaporizator, the thing that was missing from the package. anyway.. --->IRC :computer:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
I tryd the joint but
its not that good I mean I feel a litle cloudy
but thats all and its kind of expensive I meen I can have 2
joints with weed for that price
so I'll rather spend my money in that

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I tried it in a joint form (not from this site however) and it was a waste of time. I like the salvinorum A enhanced leaf (extract) much better or at least it's more effective. Salvia is strange in that it has a reverse tolerance. The more often it's used the more it seems to work, with less product eventually... :roller:

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
hmmmm
interesting but its still expencive
ANd for the money i give to it I'll choose to give it to
My precious bag of wiet

:lolwsign:

DiViNe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Déc 2005
"smiles" is right! Never smoke salvai in a joint, it's a wast! Use a bong or chillong.....

G

Invité
The fact is, as it is written on every salvia's guide, salvinorin needs a quite hot temperature to disolve, and a joint is just too cold to manage getting any effects from salvia... Use it with a pipe and a torch lighter, holding the flame on the mix as you inhale...

W

WhothenNow

Invité
hello, I am fairly new to Salvia. I have tried it twice in the past week. After reading up on it and heading into the local Headshop to buy some with me drug exploring buddy, we started with the pipe. It was ok, got a high feeling and after a few tokes my legs felt longer. This seemed to take forever, we kept having to take some more and so on. So then we grabbed a trusty empty water bottle, put a hole in it and got some tin foil. We taken turns handing it back and forth to each other. The only real effects after was my visions freeze framing and my friend thought he was lying in a street in the dark looking up at a street light.

So we thought it was ok, didn't last that long and mushrooms are better.

Then about 6 days after, with nothing else to do at around 3:30am. We decided to give it another go. So we flipped a coin to see who was going first, it was me. We make another bottle bong thing and off I went. It was a tame enough trip. I got dizzy, and horizontal felt vertical and vice versa. It felt very "airy" and like I was on a rooftop. After that it was just laughter. Then my friend went. He said the whole room and everything went orange, he couldn't stop laughing either. It was my go again, this time I started to notice how reflections on tv screens may not be reflecting everything they should be. After my last toke, I was off. I saw my computer desk turn into loads of little robots marching towards my floor. My friend looked like a general or somthing and was shouting orders at them. There was loud marching drums and I thought I had an army helmet on me. After that it was just laughing again.

Last go!. My friend's turn came up, he taken the bong and then slowly fell back onto the bed. After a number of seconds he sat up and looked over me looking scared. Then started to reach for thin air. I was sure he was flipping out so turned off the music and started to talk to him. Then he started to laugh (which seemed like a good sign). He said he was in garden, that was beautiful. Then another friend and a woman were there and closing a door on him, smiling. He then said he saw me closing a door on him and smiling also. He was gettin pulled back and could not stop it. His jeans turned into a blanket wrapping him up and then he heard a toliet flush loudly (?).

We gave it a break after that and called it a night. All that thanks to Salvia 5x. We now repsect it highly and love it as much as mushrooms. Try it out!