Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ritalin.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, a friend had alot of ritalin, addirol, and opiates. I didn't want to get high off any of them, I really dislike pills. But I had a curiosity.

I asked for 1 ritalin pill.

About 4 hours after injestion I said wow this... doesn't do jack shit.

The end of the day, I looked over it, and I was "myself" I expressed myself to everyone exactly how I wanted to, which never, ever, happens.

I'm probably going to ask for a prescription the next time I go into the doctors, do any of you have experience with these? Specifically ADD, ADHD drugs... ( I do have ADD if its real... I space out in mid conversation on the daily)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
impressive!!.. maybe you do have ADD for real, if it's real and maybe that shit would really help yoU?? who knows really...

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Great that it helps you. Just be careful with the dosage.
I don't know if it's addictive, but watch out for that as well.

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
It's very addictive, methylphénidate ( ritalin ) have a very short half life, and recreational use it's limited, not very funny high...

Adderal is a combo of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, more funny than ritalin but also very very addictive.

Adderal dosage: 25mg for the first time's user. With alcohol you have the good effect of drink without the bad side. But very toxic. With weed it's very cool, good body high, and strong buzz!!!

Ritalin: 20/30mg for first time's user. Nothing interessing for me so i doesn"t have any advice, or maybe don't use them...

EDIT: Ho... sorry, I was totally stoned yesterday when i'm answer to your question, my answer was totally off-topic, sorry again. I don't know medical usages of this medics.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Be careful. Feeling normal without pills is within your grasp as well. You have a sound mind and are willing to question things, don't let the 'medicin' change you, so keep a close eye on how you feel and interact if you decide to get a prescription.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Oh I know, I plan to really experiment with dosages, going on and off, maybe even log how I feel. I don't however plan to get "high" off of it, that's really not what I'm aiming for at all with this.

Also - I've realised that since I took the ridalin, expressing some things has come easier, this may or may not be because I took it and learned from experience, or just that the sun is shining, and that is my real cure-all.

stres

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Août 2009
I too recently experimented with Ritalin..

Originally I had planned on using it to aid my concentration while studying, although that's not really what happened. I'll write a quick report on my experiences and what I had noted upon, although the time increments will not be true, I'll just estimate.

0:00 - Consumed 20mg Orally.
0:20 - Noticed increase heart rate, up lift in mood, heightened ability to concentrate. I went on to study for roughly 30minutes with good focus.
0:50 - Consumed +10mg Orally.
1:00 - Noticed the same effects, except a little stronger.
1:20 - Consumed + 10mg
1:45 - Extremely mild sense of euphoria, found myself focusing on thought patterns. Mild body 'high', muscles felt stimulated yet relaxed (Possibly due to increased blood flow, I'm not sure)
2:30 - Consumed + 10mg, this is when it really turned to shit. Was unable to focus on any task because I became oblivious to the task itself. I found myself fixated on a course of internal self analysis. My mind was certainly over stimulated, I remember reacting suddenly to events (I.M alerts etc).
4:30 - By now I was seriously scattered, bizarre all over body sensations while moving, especially walking. Spent most of the time sitting on my computer chair in submission to the drug. Thought 'Fuck it' and consumed another 20mg, totaling 70mg since first dose, no tolerance.
4:50 - Mild jaw tremors, mild facial numbness, heightened heart rate etc. Stayed in my private internal world for most of the night, ended up finally falling asleep at 4am.

Upon sobriety I noticed how intoxicated I had been which was not as apparent at the time.

Certainly an interesting experience, I now know my personal limits and what applications I can apply to this drug. Will be using it in the future.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
ritalin is weak in that you have to take a fair few pills to get good results
but if you take the right amount it can be good if you like that kinda high
i personally hardly ever enjoy amphetamines but i've experimented with these a fair bit (high school mostly lol) and they are decent quality at higher doses
the most i've had was 24 when i was 15-16 and i shouldnt have had that many it was retarded
but i didnt suffer any major health issues from it, my heart was going hard out and i felt tingly in my legs and of course nothing would stop me from talking

i stayed home all night and cleaned my room...thoroughly hahaha

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I've tried Ritalin for a couple of weeks. I would never recommend it, it makes you a zombie that says yes to everything you normally wouldn't say.

Like i said, i tried it a couple of weeks and normally i visit my parents at least 2 times a week, but when i where on Ritalin something weird happened. I stayed home for at least 2 weeks. I don't even thought about visiting my parents, till they did call me to check if i where still alive! :) On that moment i started to realise that my perception of time was speeded up. It was as if i had not time to do anything. So i remained for at least 2 weeks behind my computer screen. I even didn't clean or any other things i should normally do at home.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
....wtf for real?
to me it feels similar to other speedy stuff and makes me want to talk and go and do things
which isnt all that bad i guess but i dislike the scratchy grainy feeling it can bring with it, especially coming down, not that the come down is horrible not worse than a nite on eccies

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Crimzen a dit:
....wtf for real?
to me it feels similar to other speedy stuff and makes me want to talk and go and do things
which isnt all that bad i guess but i dislike the scratchy grainy feeling it can bring with it, especially coming down, not that the come down is horrible not worse than a nite on eccies

Well in the beginning it felt great and i remember that i thought, wow i am totally relaxt and can do everything etc. But unless this feeling, i didn't do anything at all, except for sitting behind my computer screen :D

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
The end of the day, I looked over it, and I was "myself" I expressed myself to everyone exactly how I wanted to, which never, ever, happens.

Concrete expressions of any essence are made effortless with cocaine and every type of amphetamine. (Hence it's popularity amoung politicians, lawyers, speaking performers etc) It doesn't indicate any diagnose.

Just remember that you're dealing with a psychoactive here which is known for it's addictive potential. It may feel innocent because it makes your mind working flawless with an inner sense of well being, but for some it's exactly that which can result in repeated use due to enthusiasm and their mild effects compared to the mind-blowing entheogens .

stres

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Août 2009
The morning after my first experience with Ritalin was a rough one. Not only was I immensely fatigued, I was also experiencing some withdrawal symptoms, although they were mild it became apparent to me how easy it would be to develop a dependence on the drug.

I believe that this drug deserves a lot more respect than it is currently getting, many are under the assumption that due to its availability to children via prescription that it is harmless, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Ritalin kinda works like cocaine but alot slower. It's not a 'cure' for anything. (But has it's use). Giving it to children as a medicine is a horrible thing to do.