Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Regarding mystical experiences & astral portals....

ssdematt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2009
In my last post, I described the "portal" that flew out of the wall and stopped in front of me. I have seen this portal before during meditations while I was sober, as well as after drinking cannabis tea. When I stare into it, my astral body comes on out and scoots forward towards it. I have seen the so-called "silver cord" coming out of me several times - mine is attached at my chest, at the solar plexus area. I have read that males have the cord attached at their head, and females at their chest level. This makes absolute sense to me, since males tend to think more with their heads, and females think with their hearts...even though I am obviously male, I think from my heart, not logically, and also being gay, the cord attached at the female position makes a lot of sense to me; it explains a lot of things....

...The cord kind of floats like a spiderweb moving with wind currents, until I focus on the portal in front of me...then it turns into a intense white light, just like a laser beam, no longer swaying back and forth....the cord does not go into the portal - it fades out into the air in front of me, fades out at about 10 feet away....

...man, I have had so many mystical-type experiences, it's a trip, for sure....on a couple occasions while meditating while looking at the "portal" (a poor description if I ever heard one...so hard to describe...it's like a 4-D huge video screen in front of me, floating in the middle of the air, with strange buildings, bright clouds, spirits (I think) sitting around on bench-type things, with massive, odd looking "buildings" in the distance...faces, extraterrestrial & human, demonic & angelic, all going by, fading in and out of each other...see how "portal" is kind of a poor description?), well, my hands lit up with this brilliant bluish-white light, and balls of white light appeared in my palms...White light like laser beams was shooting out of my fingertips, like a headlight on a car illuminating things in front of it, when I moved my fingers around, the walls and items I pointed at lit up with light. There was a massive beam of white light pouring out of my chest, lighting up the entire living room. When I refocused my attention on this physical dimension, the light faded out, slowly....

...Several times I have been thinking thoughts in my mind, with other people around me, and they started to answer the questions I was thinking about in my mind as soon as I thought them....I tested what was happening, asking certain questions (in my mind) on purpose, and to my amazement they actually answered the questions out loud exactly as if I had spoken the words orally....my best friend and I have an amazingly strong telepathic connection, he has heard my thoughts on a lot of occasions....but I have trouble hearing his back....I get the strong impression that I am a sender, a broadcast tower so to speak, and he is a receiver, a processor, a decoder of vibes....

....I have used all kinds of substances over the course of my life....about 10 years ago I came to the realization that drugs were to be used as tools, not as total means to ends....Salvia, LSD, psilocybin, are the tools I prefer these days. In spite of just recently trying sally for the 1st time, I think I see how useful it is as a meditation tool....sometimes we need a little (or a lot) of help to blow our consciousness open....

...and after all this, it's funny just how aware I am of my own issues, my failures in regards to loving myself completely, and my judgmentalism of my thoughts....but yet I seem to possess a capacity to process wisdom & truth in a way, to broadcast it out to others, orally, psychically, & telepathically as I said before....I have been putting these things to use trying to benefit other people....now it's time for me to benefit myself, so that I can help others better.....

....What kinds of mystical experiences have you guys had??

In peace & love,

Matt