Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Recurring Dream

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
I hardly ever dream, either that or I can never remember them.
But however recently (for about the last month or so) I've been having the same dream often.

In this dream my teeth fall out. Theres normally a lot of blood when this happens as well.

Its starting to get me paranoid and i feel like its creating a fear of my teeth falling out.

Anyone have any ideas?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i read in a magazine that teeth breaking or teeth falling out, not sure exactly what it was can stand for or symbolize aging/fear of aging in the sense that you maybe fear losing your bite/bitingness/bitchiness/ferocity/fierceness/arimoniusness/rattiness/snapishness... lol i don't know what word is the best it's something like that.. think a bit about it and something will probably make sense to you in a natural way... but hmm maybe it's not necessarily exclusively related to aging... or like aging in a symbollical way... hard to explain lol...
maybe try to remember how you have felt in the past and what changed.. for example how was the relationship to yourself. do you really love yourself or does sometimes fear stand in the way?? are you aware of the fear??? try to analyze your feeling and feel yourself from inside out.

or maybe it's directly related to food... maybe you eat wrong in some sense without knowing!! and blood symbolizes pain and probably life or the loss of life. are you afraid of death and how or why?? i would say be honest to yourself and then you can probably find a solution that feels right to you. for example what sense would it make to have the fear?? can you really go into the feeling or is too much fear??? what can you do?? is it only fear of not being able to do something?? then maybe it's related at least in some way to death...
but don't believe what i say... just try to find out for yourself and be nice and gentle to yourself.
mind you i am only speculating... and you are probably the one who has to find the right way to do something... i mean it seems like you are having the dream not somone else right?? however it could still be that others have similar dreams because i would speculate that it could be almost a archetypal dream type if you can say it like that...
i tell you don't be afraid!!! just try to not suppress your real feelings!! everything will be well!!! believe in yourself!!! :)

another suggestion i would want to give you is that it could (also?) have to do something with the lack of a natural body feeling.
maybe take some moments when it feels alright to you to just sit down and don't try to be or do anything... just breathe and be you... because as i see it for a good feeling for yourself you need to be somewhat calm
and have at least the right direction to inner peace... so don't make yourself mad please!!! can't explain it very well again.... :? i just hope you understand what i mean!!! i wish you all the best!!! ;) everything will be alright!!! ;)

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Something to do with anxiety I think... Is anything really troubling you as of late?

That sort of symbology in dreams usually means something along those lines... So think long and hard if anything is really bothering you, and maybe talk about it with someone, and see if those dreams stop...

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
theres a stephan king book thats like this come to find out the whole town got it and turned into aliens. idk the name of it

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Hmmm... Wasn'tt hat the whole idea behind the "Strangers" or "The Pod People", "The Invaders" perhaps where the pods replaced people as they slept?

Anyway, I highly doubt the recurring dream in this case is aliens :D

You can look up dream interpretation online, there are quite a few sites that will be able to help you out.. What I have found was what I posted in my thread above, about anxiety, or fear of some kind...

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Yeah, so I did a bit of research and many websites are linking it to stress and anxiety. Strange. I wonder how they manage to find out what causes people to have dreams/recurring dreams. :!:

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
beefcharcoal a dit:
Yeah, so I did a bit of research and many websites are linking it to stress and anxiety. Strange. I wonder how they manage to find out what causes people to have dreams/recurring dreams. :!:

Well, as someone having psychology, I can tell you... Normally, and often it is things that make us anxious that we dream of again and again.. Or specific failures, but only if we are conscious of failures and of making them better... However, the human brain may be trying to help us, but reliving our failures is sort of counter productive.. Weird how that works huh....

However... I have to wonder.. Beefcharcoal... Send me a PM... Tell me your Story, and let me know if your dreams are actually normal! :D