Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Recipe for Ultra-Potent Cannabutter

RickyBoy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juin 2013
Ultra-Potent Cannabutter

Material needed: - Small oven with convection.
- Butter
- Cannabis
-Container that may go into the oven
- Aluminum foil

Time needed: 2 hours

After a few unsatisfying extractions done with the butter & water method, I decided there had to be something wrong. So I started to read more on the art of cooking weed and learned what I was doing wrong. This is a technique that I imagined would be the most efficient one with the material I had at my disposition and the knowledge I had just acquired. It turned out to be extremely efficient, and I thought it might interest other cannabis lovers out there.
A half gram with no tolerance was too much. After a week of daily usage, a half gram was a strong dose. 0.3g is my standard dose to feel an intensity comparable to smoking it, but it's much more pleasurable and lasts a long time. If I eat it a 16:00 I'm feeling it coming on a 16:30, starting to feel it strong by 17:00 and peak by 17:30-18:00. But I have a very fast metabolism, I think it is common for weed to take 3 hours to peak for most people. The peak lasts 2-3 hours and then it slowly comes down over 2-4 hours.

So here is the procedure:

1) Preheat oven to 250°F

2) Put your cannabis cut into small pieces between two sheets of aluminum foil, and put that into the oven once it doesn't have red-hot elements anymore. Let your beloved flowers in this extreme sauna for 22 minutes.

3) While your friends are enjoying a bit of overheating, melt the butter. I usually add 11 grams of butter per gram of weed. And then choose a container that fits with the amount of butter I'm making. In the end it leaves me with a cannabutter which is ~10g/g of cannabis. It is better to have a cannabutter which is as thin as possible. I read that using clarified butter is more effective at extracting cannabinoids from cannabis, and then if you use clarified butter there is no loss of weight, so you can use exactly the amount needed to have the concentration you want.

4) Once the sauna clock rings, get your friends out of it, grind them into powder (how mean!), and throw them into the melted butter. By then, your buddies should not have complained at all, since plants never complain. So now you forget about your deceased friends and mix the mixture with a fork, with the side that has spikes in the butter, and you holding the other side with your most skilled hand (or the other one if you want to practice ambidextry like I do)

5) Set the temperature of the sauna to 225°F, let the temperature go down, and then pour your container containing the magic mixture of fat, milk, water and your powdered friends in it. I am not sure if this is necessary, but I always make a kind of lid for the container with aluminum foil.

6) Now let the fat extract the souls of your friends for 90 minutes, stirring regularly, like every 10-20 minutes. If you made a lid like I do, you should remove it before stirring and put it back after.

7) Get that shit out of the oven, let it cool down a bit and then throw it (carefully) in the refrigerator. I never strained it as I don't see it changing anything other than losing some cannabinoids.

That's it! You've got some extremely potent cannabutter! Eating it on an empty stomach followed with a bit of cheese works very well at having it come on fast and strong.

RickyBoy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Juin 2013
Serious procedure:

1) Preheat oven to 250°F, with convection ON

2) Put your cannabis cut into small pieces between two sheets of aluminum foil, and put that into the oven once it doesn't have red-hot elements anymore. Let that sit for 22 minutes.

3) While the cannabis is decarboxylating, melt the butter. I usually add 11 grams of butter per gram of weed. And then choose a container that fits with the amount of butter I'm making. In the end it leaves me with a cannabutter which is ~10g/g of cannabis. It is better to have a cannabutter which is as thin as possible. I read that using clarified butter is more effective at extracting cannabinoids from cannabis, and then if you use clarified butter there is no loss of weight, so you can use exactly the amount needed to have the concentration you want.

4) When the cannabis is ready, get it out of the oven and grind it into powder, throw it into the melted butter and stir with a fork.

5) Set the temperature of the oven to 225°F, let the temperature go down, and then put your container containing the soon-to-be cannabutter in it. I am not sure if this is necessary, but I always make a kind of lid for the container with aluminum foil. Let that sit for 90 minutes, stirring regularly (every 10-20 minutes) with a fork.

7) After the 90 minutes get the container out of the oven, let it cool down a bit and then put it in the refrigerator. I never strained it as I don't see it changing anything other than losing some cannabinoids.

TADAAAAM SUPER POTENT CANNABUTTER