Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Puff

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Yeah, there's some shit here called Spice. It's supposed to mimic the effects of Cannabis. It has a lot of stuff in it: Canavalia maritima, Nymphaea caerulea, Scutellaria nana, Pedicularis densiflora, Leonotis leonurus, Zornia latifolia, Nelumbo nucifera and Leonurus sibiricus.

And with some brand (Germany), synthetic cannabinoid(s). I don't have any experience with Spice, or Puff. I'd rather smoke real bud, to be honest. That and I don't like mixing drugs together. I've no idea how my body would react to all the chemicals that Spice, or Puff contain(s).

I do assume, though-- that Puff and Spice share the same chemicals.

As for the mind-altering onion. The guy you spoke with didn't know shit about fuck.
There's one herb, which has effects to cannabis-- Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus). It kinda looks like a fruit, I guess.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Dagga, hardly a comparison to bud. As for the onion, just tell him you can make your own LSD from Fosters, and move on. Hardly worth keeping people like that around.

S

ScarWebZ

Invité
Jamapricotica a dit:
I've never heard of a tree baring mind altering onion-like fruits before.
lol

i got Puff legally from one of the herbal shops in Wellington. I really didn't expect it to do much. We took a gram of the stuff and rolled it into a joint and smoked it between 3 ppl. The effects were like a really mild marijuana... I definitely felt a change in my headspace though, but without the euphoria I typically get with cannabis.

dennis1978

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2009
Oke, so at this time in space, on this planet the situation is like this:

When you get really stoned, like the actual thing from so called smart drugs, or spices, whatever the hell they sell it as;
it is absolutely, positively a synthetic cannabinoid. Without a doubt oke :)

Most commonly used in smart drugs that claims to mimic cannabis:

JWH-073
JWH-081
JWH-200

It is usually a mix of, but it's not limited to that:

* CP-55940, produced in 1974, this synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist is many times more potent than THC
* Dimethylheptylpyran
* HU-210, about 100 times as potent as THC
* HU-331 a potential anti-cancer drug derived from cannabidiol that specifically inhibits topoisomerase II.
* SR144528, a CB2 receptor antagonists
* WIN 55,212-2, a potent cannabinoid receptor agonist
* JWH-133, a potent selective CB2 receptor agonist
* Levonantradol (Nantrodolum), an anti-emetic and analgesic but not currently in use in medicine

HU210 has been found in such smartdrugs aswell, and all of these could be in there. Who the hell knows?
Only some badges ever got tested, and it is never listed on the package.
The producers change the chemicals all the time.
If one chemical get's banned, they just use another one. Simple.

NOTHING can mimic the effect that cannabinoids have on the cannabinoid receptors.
Only cannabinoids can make you stoned. Not a rosebud, not a lotus flower, nothing.
If it's not a canabinoid, you don't get stoned.

There are quite a lot of them, those chemicals, and and aslong as they are not listed as a scheduled substance,
pretty much anyone can sell it. Pretty much anyone can even synth it right at home. It just as illegal as pancakes.
Just like that meph(edrone) crap. Anyone can buy it, sell it, make it.

There is no history of use on humans regarding those chemicals?
God knows wtf that stuff does do you in the long run...

Legal highs...tssssk.
Labrats, that's what people are doing that shit.
Those chems called research chemicals for a reason :)

Just stick to the stuff that has been around for decades: shrooms, mescaline, meth, lsd, mdma, thc delta 9, coca, etc.
At least those drugs / substances have a safety profile based on decades of documented use.
You know exactly what you get yourself into, at that moment, but also in the long run.

But hey, everyone must do what they think is oke for them.
It's just a piece of advice / harm reduction / information from me to you :)

I'm done rambling now :p

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i thought that it was common knowledge that these smoking mixtures contain jwh's among others.

lol onions. thats the biggest crock of shitt ive ever heard.

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nice overview you're giving us here dennis, thanks.

dreamybunz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Sept 2009
Most of the synthetics used in these smoking blends are in the process of getting banned around Europe. There is an interesting new tech documented by Otto Snow that is not affected by these new laws, however. Check out FAAH on Wikipedia or Google, or look up Otto's book "THC & Tropacocaine". This technology is interesting because the basic building blocks utilised are fatty acids present in many foodstuffs, and the "actives" are endogenous cannabinoids such as anandamide - these can't really be tested for (as in drug tests) as they occur naturally in the body anyhow. There is a new area of biotechnology opening up here that is going to be almost impossible to legislate against! It may take a few years, but I predict that this technology will lead to the end of the war against cannabinoids.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
dreamybunz a dit:
Most of the synthetics used in these smoking blends are in the process of getting banned around Europe. There is an interesting new tech documented by Otto Snow that is not affected by these new laws, however. Check out FAAH on Wikipedia or Google, or look up Otto's book "THC & Tropacocaine". This technology is interesting because the basic building blocks utilised are fatty acids present in many foodstuffs, and the "actives" are endogenous cannabinoids such as anandamide - these can't really be tested for (as in drug tests) as they occur naturally in the body anyhow. There is a new area of biotechnology opening up here that is going to be almost impossible to legislate against! It may take a few years, but I predict that this technology will lead to the end of the war against cannabinoids.

+420. :weedman: