Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonaut meeting 12&13mei -->Info

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Kuuut!! dat is mijn jas met die Flyers :(

naja misschien haal ik em binnenkort wel even op als ik in de buurt ben :p
of kan je hem misschien opsturen?
uiteraad op mijn kosten..

en ja ik was flink duf, kwam thuis en ging gelijk knock out :D

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
ProStoner a dit:
man ik ben nog steeds duf :D maar het was echt wel vet relaxed
kon niet beter :) en zoals altijd wat N2O to break the ice huh :)

en zoals Space al mooi zei ;Drugs are the most fascinating way to do nothing :)

yo Silv die Saresani is idd wel een relaxe shop maar niet echt handig om te meeten .. idd lawaaierig en je ziet elkaar amper zitten omdat het zown donkere shop is:p het lijkt me niet echt een ideale plek om te meeten iig
zit idd wat in, nja ander iets doen! Ik ken nl niet al die gezichten achter de nicknames dus het lijkt mij heel leuk om het hele gebeuren eens te herhalen :) Nu is m'n huisgenoot ook nog eens net vertrokken naar india voor 7 weken dus er zijn nogal wat mogelijkheden :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
owkej.. nou we willen nog steeds gaan camperen maar dan als het wat beter weer wordt

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Misschien is het meeten op een vet festival in de zomer iets?
of een ander dope feest evenement? het zijn maar suggesties :wink:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
of op Vlieland! (kom dan bij mij langs!) ik zit mischien vanaf eind deze week de gehele zomer op vlieland :p

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
phalaris a dit:
er liggen hier nog wat jassen :

-een blauw wit jacket zonder mouwen
-zwarte fleece zomerjas
-een zwarte jas met tron-like blauwe lijnen, met flyers in de binnenzak van eye on the future in de lichtfabriek

.. kom misschien nog wel meer spullen tegen, dat post ik dan ook wel.

waren jullie een beetje duf ? :p :wink:
Hahaha :D :D

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
skoeip a dit:
of op Vlieland! (kom dan bij mij langs!) ik zit mischien vanaf eind deze week de gehele zomer op vlieland :p

Ook een geniaal idee :shock: , i'm in :roll: .

Zo te horen was het zeer geslaagd! Hoeveel mensen waren er ongeveer?

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
skoeip a dit:

Phalaris, 2 vrienden van phalaris, ProStoner, JosVU, Jahvisions, Heartcore, Entheobhakta, Space-is-the-Place, Mindastronaut en ik

Geslaagd was het zeker, absoluut voor herhaling vatbaar :mrgreen:

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Phalaris, 2 vrienden van phalaris, ProStoner, JosVU, Jahvisions, Heartcore, Entheobhakta, Space-is-the-Place, Mindastronaut en ik

tnx voor de samenvatting, ik ben nogal slecht met namen :)

en, idd erg voor herhaling vatbaar zoiets. Vlieland klinkt erg ok, al ben ik nog steeds heel erg benieuwd naar de mooie locatie die prostoner heeft uitgezocht.

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
Hail Hail the Mighty Phalaris, host of hosts!
...and what a grand gathering it was, eh boyz?!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forgive your wandering "American" brother, but it took a few days for glow (and smoke) to clear enough to focus in on all the thank-you's clawing there way from heart to forum.

First let ANYone dare disagree: there's hardly a deeper and more generous gift one person can give than to just totally open their whole home to their friends. Yeah, its a common enough saying, "mi casa, su casa" but, its like some kind of really high spiritual art to fill your visitors with the complete sense of being utterly at home. I'm not going to name names here but those who were there know who i mean: what a fucking sweet, smart and utterly cool host and great space we were gifted with. Dude, that Cheshire-cat smile of yours alone will forever be your front door key to any place i ever call "home", in this life or any/all the next.

499595298_07a8e1b2bc_o.png

There's no WAY to go through, one-by-one, each smiling member of the crazy-amazing tribe that showed up, but what's cool is that if i did, I'd have something fun to share about each guy i met.

The gathering was a perfect size and had such a nice timeless tempo (late afternoon till late night) that we all have the chance to let the trippy, spirited flow of story-telling, crazy fun joking, trip reporting, vision sharing.....pull us into buzzing, ever-morphing circles of connection and exchange.

Like one of the great wonders of entheogenic flight itself, there was the sense of so much newness, esp for me visiting/meeting most of this group of guys for the first time, in the midst of so much ancient camaraderie.

How to explain the instantly easy and natural open flow of playful, fascinating conversation, but to praise the obviously bright transformational influence of Earth's sacred entheogens on the lives of those who approach them with respect, integrity and awe.

Thanks guys for a magical day; a day graffitied forever on the purple walls of this foolish heart; a hot glowing neon "YES!" shining in headless sky of this mindless mind.

Until our every next great whatever,
;)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
skoeip a dit:

i second these motions! Vlieland zou zeker vet zijn, chillen om en nabij de zee is volgens mij altijd een tof idee (kampvuurtje erbij jatoch?)
En entheobakta makes me so curious :)

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Nice words Bakta, it was an honour to meet you, you have a great personality, always good to have more experienced people in life like you and heartcore so the younger guys can learn (maybe we all learn from each other). I hope we will meet again.

Nice picture of space-art, hehe

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
Jahvisions a dit:
Nice words Bakta, it was an honour to meet you... I hope we will meet again.

If there were a law against smiling you would be PUBLIC ENEMY #1 Ja-man!

"meet again" ????
...dude, look-out!....i'm MOVING here!!

:D

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Next time you should bring your drums Bakta and prostoner has to play more gitar,
life/live music!!!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Jahvisions a dit:
Next time you should bring your drums Bakta and prostoner has to play more gitar,
life/live music!!!

yeah I didn't play much guitar did I ?
but I only play when I really feel like it :) and I was exceptionally stoned so that makes it a lot harder to play sometimes hehe

Very nice words indeed Entheobhakta, couldn't have said it better myself, as a matter of fact I can't :)

i`m looking forward to our next meeting, hopefully with great weather in the forest

peace and love
Prostoner

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
That's a beautiful way of describing the meeting Bhakta, allmost poetic :mrgreen:

EntheoBhakta a dit:
"meet again" ????
...dude, look-out!....i'm MOVING here!!

:D

For real? I truely hope to see you at the next meeting then. 8)

Peace! :wink:

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
Really rich exchanges, as usual guys. Great.

Live Music: i am SO there!

Entheonaught: you have a penetrating intensity that's quite lucid and inspiring to listen to. Keep stretching the roots for your self-love into the stillness and peace of pure begin as far as you stretch your flowering imagination toward this light of eternal day already shining on (and FROM) your original face.

Ho!

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
hell if i'd make it i'd try to bring my djembe, never played on it really yet but i reckon it could be fun :)