Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychology student, Psychonaut, and now Psycho User :)

Iacopo San

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
Hi everyone.
I had a look at this forum and I have to say it's pretty cool to see so many people interested in psychoactive drugs and in sharing their experiences.

To make it short, I'm Italian and I'm a 3rd year Psychology student in London, with a keen interest in psychoactive drugs, in particular psychedelics and dissociatives. I am actually developing my dissertation project on all these nice things, in particular on the correlation between drug use and paranormal experiences. When is ready I may ask you to participate too (no drugs administered tho, sorry :v )

Hope to interact with some of you guys.

Cheers!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi!! welcome to the forum!! i wish you a pleasant stay!! it seems to me, you seem to have a somewhat interesting approach towards psychedelics and what can come with them or so etc... one thing i think i know about paranormal shit is sometimes it can be great to simply laugh and notice the difference.. know what i mean??? ;)
anyway man... best wishes and greetings from germany!!! :heart:
btw your avatar looks fucked up lol.. :lol: