Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychedelic tatoo : Any Ideas?

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
The fact is, UV ink wears off after a year, leavin' a sort of pale-brownish tattoo, which terribly sucks...

I'll start with a black only Om symbol, have read quite a bit about it, have a lot more signification than what I've first thought...

Plus, it will be easy to integrate into a bigger tattoo if I decide to do so...

What is the symbol you're talking about looking like, Brew?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Something like this
http://www.jp41.com/kanji/calming touch.html

As you can see, there's a bunch of different ways to portray the same meaning. I can't remember exactly what the design looks like that my wife's got picked out, but it would be a different one on each hand. But when I do it, it will look more like natural brush-strokes, not all square.

Spiral

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2010
My pyschedelic tattoo;
l_10c220bf961d44e58ef80df686f9eae0.jpg

Got it in december, and I love it.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i dont know if you're still checking this thread tiax or if you've already gotten your tattoo done...but
you could always get your colour tattoo then get the artist to put UV ink over the top because the UV ink is quite subtle and wont cover up the already existing colour
Best of both worlds :D

G

Invité
Hey, thanks for the (unexpected to say the least) answer Crimzen!

Actually, I gave up this idea a looooong time ago, nowadays black light reacting ink only holds its initial appeal for like one year. After that, the colors fades and what started as something invisible under normal light turns into some brownish stuff that's cleary visible (and totally unappealing).

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Tiax a dit:
Hey, thanks for the (unexpected to say the least) answer Crimzen!
Maybe unexpected to you but i'm really into tattoo art man, every kind, traditional japanese being my favourite

This summer i'll be getting a bunch done including one from a guy called mark pinto who does hand tattooing (with hand tools not on my hands) he does hand maori, japanese and borneo style tats, im excited :D apparently these hurt less than machine tattoos because instead of the needle barraging the same part of skin repeatedly they just stick in once then dont pierce the skin in the same place again
The advantages are as i said it hurts less and it also heals much faster, apparently at about the same rate as a common scratch because there is less trauma done to the skin

I have both my sleeves planned out and some of my left leg i have a few ideas

still searching ridiculous amounts of art and tattoo designs to pick and choose what i want :D