Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

President Barrack Obama

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
That's right today's the day! Gonna go watch the inugeration and smoke a couple doobies. ::D

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I fear him, I fear everyone that is aware of the fact that the whole world will follow him to hell and who is aware of the fact that he is the most powerful man on earth.

And he is definately aware.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
restin a dit:
I fear him, I fear everyone that is aware of the fact that the whole world will follow him to hell and who is aware of the fact that he is the most powerful man on earth.

i don't fear him but i sence he's gonna fuck it up.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think that there are a lot of people with a lot of money and posibilitys that are frightened to death that they will loose their power and a lot of people that will try to trick him and cause him trouble while smileing in his face .

I watched it and i`m proud that i could and will never forget it . I pray that this is the turning point ........ maybe all the calenders are wrong and its realy 2012..............

Viva Obama .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I watched it till he said "basicaly its a world of choice" then i said "dumb fucker" and turned it off .

His uniform was nice though .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here... it's going way beyond politics.

In essense his message is not "I am powerful I'm going to change it"

it's "I'll let the PEOPLE see and scrutinize, and we're going to each carry our own weight"

Like Lincoln, he seem more one for philosophy and art than politics. Which is great change if we realise about the line of "elite family" political presidents we had lately.

We already have a north and south pole working in unison, we don't need any humans to define politics :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think he should go to africa and tell all the poor and starving people that . I`m sure it will do them good . I shall spend a few hours thinking i am powerfull and i`m sure a woman with six tits will apear and give me loads of coke and money and a porsche and solve all the problems i the world , cure all deseases , stop all wars and ................

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
He did adress that in his speech, did you really listen ?

The starving people, not your fantasies heheh

As of now I see him more as a maestro that a world leader... lets see how this evolves :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i'm hoping for the best, with a healthy dose of skepticism. obama's image has been very cleverly marketed, to the point people who didn't even know much about him were all gung ho. now let's see if he, or more properly, team obama, can do more than just talk. there's nothing inherent in any of his speeches that would give me reason to trust him, other than openly mentioning gay/minority rights in his inauguration speech (and that is only because a good chunk of the deep south must have gotten shudders when they heard that)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I feel he brings something to the table that hasn't been here for a while, optimism. Than again, I'm still just a young buck and quite possibly haven't been around long enough to gain the needed wisdom.

G

Invité
restin a dit:

Yes. I feel this to.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Did anyone notice the homosexual mens choire that sang there ?

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
it is sad to see how people fall again and again for the political propaganda. Remember the discussions and lets talk agian after 4 years. I think all politicians are lyers.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
It shows you have never been in a position where the slightest misstep could get a 10 billion dollar industry suddenly hating you :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Service information .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I posted it at the exact same time in the humor thread. Wow. Maybe Ayuahauslfjnxcls can explain this phenomenon.