Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Plant to increase lucid dreaming

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I have some lying around. The high when awake is also interesting, I tend to just space out when I smoke a joint of it. Dreams are very vivid but not necesarily lucid. I should try the tea-method.

btw, it tastes like crap :)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Meduzz a dit:
I have some lying around. The high when awake is also interesting, I tend to just space out when I smoke a joint of it. Dreams are very vivid but not necesarily lucid. I should try the tea-method.

btw, it tastes like crap :)

haha, it sure does

it was interesting to experiment with. i will definitely try it again someday

LiplessMouth

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Oct 2008
This plant sounds interesting, I remember bits and pieces of the weird ass dreams I have sometimes, but more than often I just forget them after a minute of being awake. I'd like to excite them a bit. Is this a plant you can find in plant stores (in the US that is), or is it something I most likely have to get online somehow? It'd be nice to try I think.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
there are places in canada you can buy it in specialty headshops that specialize in entheogens. i don't know about the states. the few places i've looked when i've gone across the border have only had salvia. i think there are a lot of places that sell calea online though.

you might try ebay too, you can get herbs for next to nothing (Although you never know the quality of what you are getting, just have to take a chance based on the user feedback for the seller)

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I tried mugwort tea for remembering dreams a couple of times, and it worked really well, mugwort's a really prolific weed in britain, not sure about anywhere else though. Not really something you should use too often, but the tea tastes pleasent (a mild minty flavour with a hint of nut and banana in my opinion), and you can find it growing next to roads or on wasteland (in britain at least).

You might want to look into it.

LiplessMouth

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Oct 2008
I think I'll do a little looking up on both of them, thanks. And yeah, any headshop I've ever been to only has salvia, I was hoping maybe it was a plant sold at Wal-Mart or something like that. I suppose I'll check out ebay or some online source. Last dream I had I was framed for posession of pills and sent to prison, then I was released and everyone realized I was wrongly accused and they made a movie about my story starring Keanu Reeves. I don't remember my dreams too often but if they're all like that I want to, haha. :p

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
LiplessMouth a dit:
Last dream I had I was framed for posession of pills and sent to prison, then I was released and everyone realized I was wrongly accused and they made a movie about my story starring Keanu Reeves.
Have you seen A Scanner Darkly lately?

LiplessMouth

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Oct 2008
Hah, actually I'm at my mom's watching her dogs for a couple days for her and she has it, I pulled it out but haven't watched it yet. I don't know why actually but that's the second (at least) dream where Keanu's in a movie about me. Consciously I'd probably pick Johnny Depp or something but I guess my subconscious is a big Keanu Reeves fan. :p

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
never heard of it man, but mugwrot sounds similar. supposedly if you put it under your pillow it gives one prophetic dreaming-drinking the tea is like that times ten, everyone i know whos tried it it's worked for them, i put it in all of my drea teas-good stuff and grows like weeds :wink:

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
mugwort tea is delicious!, tastes all most like lemon
haven't gotten it to work on my dreams, however, despite several trials w both smoked and in a tea

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
coffee is one of the very best. get up 1 hour before you have to. drink a real coffee and go back to bed. you can fit 24hrs of experience into 40 minutes

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
A fever works wonders too...

Hmm got to try the coffee thing. Any downsides?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
^ moi-I get speedy, worky, and heavy megalomaniac.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
^ I hate being a machine; that my humanity is measured, and worst still, measured through efficiency.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
+1

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
but doesn't coffee tastes good and isn't it a pleasant smooth buzz?

I wonder what would happen if you did the same thing with speed... lol