Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pipe Filters

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
many of the gases released by metals (i.e. aluminum oxide) can lead to some serious medical issues over relatively long exposure times.

symptoms could be as small as a really sore throat, or a metal smell lingering for days. to something as horrible as alzheimers.

and be careful, alot of times stainless steel screens and many other things, are coated in aluminum or aluminum oxide metal (looks whiter than normal aluminum) because AlO3 has a much higher melting temp to start.
and many of the bright silver ones are coated in chromum. this will kill you.

it is a good idea to burn your screens at least once.
if you can torch one of the fraying edges check to see what colour the flame turns

green/blue = copper
white/blueyellow = aluminum
red/pink = iron/steel
orange/green = brass (oddly one of the safest, next to surgical stainless [uncoated])
purple/white/blue = magnesium coating or titanium coating or chrome coating.
DO NOT USE IF IT BURNS PURPLE-ISH you can DIE!!! Chromum still to this day uses mercury and sometimes tin and gallium.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks for the good info .

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
Ehhmm... WTF? Why so many toxic metals in things that are designed for smoking? Or is that for faucet screens?
Good to know that brass is safe though. I think mine are brass.

Malaeus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2008
most of these screens are not designed for smoking, even if they are packaged for it. there are countless applications for these types of materials, our screens just so happen to be cookie cutter punched out of massive rolls of this.

just remember that everyone is always trying to make the most money possible, so if someone has something that will work, albeit for a different application. they will buy it and make it suit their needs, no matter to any medical issues.

MkUltra117

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Fev 2009
significationof?!? a dit:
Ehhmm... WTF? Why so many toxic metals in things that are designed for smoking? Or is that for faucet screens?
Good to know that brass is safe though. I think mine are brass.

no use w/e is safe, if you have one for a faucet thats safe go ahead and use it.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats w/e ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK , got it , a stupid private code .

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale