Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

photo of my new baby psilocybe! treasure coast

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
about 35 days :) now i have to collect the spore do you have an advice? (excusme for my english, but i'm italian :P )

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
i've buy the spore in a oland web site

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
@batto97

Very nice. Good job. You can either make prints or clone to agar or LC. Which ever way you find the easiest. Prints are easy, just take a good cap that hasn't dropped a lot of spores yet, place on a clean and sterile piece of tin foil and cover with a clean glass for 24 hours. Make the foil large enough to fold over the print. Then save the print in a sterile baggie. If you make an LC, you'll have myc for years and many more grows.

Never worry about the English, we'll figure it out, you're doing pretty good anyway.

@hark

Treasure Coast was isolated from a Florida cube. There are many NA vendors that carry that strain.
Sporeworks have very good genetics. The Spore Works :: Spores for Microscopy

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
what is LC? :)

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
How long should I let them grow?

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
i looked on the site and they wont ship to the usa

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
@ batto97

LC is liquid culture. Basically sugar water, but you want to have a few nutes in it. Most ppl use a basic corn syrup and water. Honey, molasses, any of the brown sugars, they all work. But I usually add some nutritional yeast, kelp, concentrace and stuff. Some say that if only sugars like Karo (corn syrup) are used, that the myc encounters a sugar shock when put into it's incubation jars, but I've never seen that happening. Loads of recipes, just a mason jar and it keeps in the fridge for up to 2 years or more, it colonizes faster because it's already mycelium, and if the LC is clean, you know it's not contaminated so your jars will not be contaminated. Light karo is clear so the LC is clear, that's why a lot of ppl use it, any honey, molasses or brown sugar will give you an amber or brown LC, and ppl like to see their myc, but the browns, like molasses, have more minerals and is a better food. Using a lake, pond or river water is also better as it has more minerals and food for the myc.

The big ones are ready to harvest. A lot of people wait until the veil breaks, but any time around that is fine. Some people object to the taste of the spores, so they let a lot drop out before harvest, but any time around the breaking veil is fine.

Beautiful flush !!! What was your sub?

@hark

Who won't ship to the US? Sporeworks is in the US. ET or Earth's Tounge is also very excellent.
Mushroom Spore syringes & Shroom Spore Prints. Exotic Psilocybe Cubensis strains. Magic mushroom spores.
Psilocybe Cubensis: Treasure Coast

The only places no one will ship to is Georgia, Idaho and California.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
Wich one should i get from spore works to have some enlightenment?

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
cultosaurus my sub was: vermiculite and rice flour :)

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
@ hark

There is a saying amongst shroom growers, a cube is a cube is a cube. Meaning that they all have pretty much the same effect and they all have pretty much similar growing conditions.

However, that said, there are 3 that rise to the top for potency. APE, PE and Wikidzon. PE is Penis Envy, APE is just Albino Penis Envy and they also carry an Uncut. They have a good reputation for getting above the norm for potency, they are slower growing and average for contam resistance. However, they are practically impossible to get prints from, so you'd have to clone or LC to get more after your first grow. Oak Ridge first generation has a higher contam resistance. Wikidzon is an isolation of an Amazon that also has a reputation for potency. I have always been particularly fond of the Thais myself. Many first timers will go with a Cambo, B+, Equador and some others. But like I said, they're all pretty similar.

If you want a stronger, more mind affecting, you'd have to move to a different family. Cubes are a dung lover but Pans, Cyans and Azures are woodies. They're all a bit stronger but have different growing conditions, such as cooler fruiting temperatures, into the mid 50s Fahrenheit. I've never grown those, so I can't offer advice on how to grow, but there are lots of TEKs and sites that offer help and tips.

@batto97

That's a very good result for a sub in a tray like that for rice flour. I'd usually go for a cake with rice or get a sub that's a grain and put it with coir for a tray, but that's a great flush, so don't change a thing. It will make a beautiful canopy.

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
:) now i try to do lc

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
:)

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
This is absolutely awesome! I would love to try this at home. excellent pictures thank you for posting!

batto97

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2012
try this at home :)