Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Phalaris arundicea cultivation pics

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
I've posted some pictures of my first attempt to grow P. arundinacea. They're in the Cultivation > Other plants section.
I hope I'll be as successful with it as I am so far, because it seems to be an extremely easy, rewarding, fast-growing plant and I'm not taking extreme good care of it. I just threw a bunch of seeds on the soil and watered it thoroughly.

In one of the containers I'm using to grow it, mould is forming, however. The mould doesn't seem to grow fast or overpower the already germinated seeds. Nevertheless I'm curious what it is, where it comes from, etc.

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
talkin' to me bro' ? ;)

I think it could be phalaris grass, mine looked quite similar when I had it potted. Letting it grow it the garden makes for a tougher version, looking more like low reed ( phragmites australis)

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
I got it from *******. The picture can be misleading, because there are some thick shoots coming up, which are ginger (in the same pot).

BerryRight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2006
I'm still looking for the right one. I've bought at the garden shop the Arundinacea Picta. And at that point i was looking in nature to find the right one. After a couple of extractions i came to the conclusion that my grass was the wrong one. I had the green bigones next to the water with the purple flowers on top. I realise that the P.Arundinacea's must be as big as the Phalaris Arundinacea Picta's in my garden. Now i have bought 50 grams of seed, to look how the normal P. Arundinacea's look like, becouse i like to get some free DMT.

MHRB is still the best but it's expensive

BerryRight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2006
This is the one i thought it was a Phalaris Arundinacea, which i found next to the water.

1.jpg

This one is the P. Arundinacea Picta i bought at the garden shop called Tuincentrum overvecht.

Picta2.jpg

Your P. Arundinacea looks different. Can u place some more pic's here?
Tnx

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Hmm, I just looked up the plant, googled, wikied, and this plant is soooo common. I have not seen the Picta variant much or often in the wild but the plain Phalaris Arundinacea (dutch: rietgras) seems like a plant any dutchman could find anywhere close to water.

I guess I will go and harvest some, and try me some tek.

izmar

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Déc 2004
One thing I found out, is that the DMT containing Phalaris has certain ligules (or tongues) that are membranes, rather than the hairs of many other reeds. You can find this info on http://en.wikipedia.org in the Phalaris arundinacea section.

I'll make some more pics at a later stage of growth of the plants I made.

BerryRight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2006
Yeah i already seen it on wikipedia. And i did my best on the net to look for pic's.. I bought the P. Arundinacea seeds and they really germinate easy. I think it's best to grow them by yourself instead of looking them in the wild because of stressing the plant so u will boost the DMT up till 400x. But i will still want that pictures :lol:

J

jasonbrunette

Invité
Growing Philaris is insanely easy guys. I can't get rid of it on my farm! It just grows everywhere. . . I live in northern Ontario.

If you want Philaris, get in touch with me. I'll send it for free, ground up, seeds, or whatever you want. . ..

I'm making a video documentary on my production techniques. I'll post later.

I looked at your photos, yup! You got A good Philaris there. ..

Mine are bluer in color from the rich moist soil of the creek. I have a feeling the bluer leaves are better :)

I'm currently making a huge batch right now. I've picked over 20 lbs so far, and plan for over 100 lbs for my winter alchemy sessions. . (winters are lonely and cold up here)

See you in the cosmos!

j

BerryRight

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juil 2006
I'm looking forward to see your work :D Keep us in touch..

btw Do you stress the Phalaris 2 weeks befor the harvest?

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
jasonbrunette a dit:
Growing Philaris is insanely easy guys. I can't get rid of it on my farm! It just grows everywhere. . . I live in northern Ontario.

If you want Philaris, get in touch with me. I'll send it for free, ground up, seeds, or whatever you want. . ..

I'm making a video documentary on my production techniques. I'll post later.

I looked at your photos, yup! You got A good Philaris there. ..

Mine are bluer in color from the rich moist soil of the creek. I have a feeling the bluer leaves are better :)

I'm currently making a huge batch right now. I've picked over 20 lbs so far, and plan for over 100 lbs for my winter alchemy sessions. . (winters are lonely and cold up here)

See you in the cosmos!

j

Hey I live in Ontario aswell. And yeah, I see phalaris everywhere I go around here.

Loki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
Hi ive been interested in DMT for ages now and because i live where DMT is unheard of, the only way i believe to try it is to grow it myself. now ive scanned the net with a fine tooth comb and ive found loads of different manuals on how to grow phalaris (which is what i want to grow) but they all say how to do this and that different ways with different theories on boosting the alkaliod levels and yield, so id greatly appreciate it if sum1 with exp cud tell or show me a good complete guide to growing it

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
HEYYYY!! BERRI THat white and green phalaris (picta ok i say the name correctly) is the same growing in my backyard!!! :D
good quality DMT for a firsttimer like me :p (how would i know anyway, being a firstimer)

Make sure you defat a lot if you want a clean product :wink:

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
To get highest dmt content in your plants, cut off the end of your leafs. Studies show it can increase dmt content to 8%.