Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Peyotes getting weird colors

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
How your infection looks? Color, size, numbers, which part now, how old cacti is now, how it is big, if U see dried pink-white-rose residents U are looking at dried flower. I collect dried flowers. For luck and enchantments in conductions or potions(we already discussed what "magic is" so do not bother opening theme-already have more then half of gram from dry flowers!).How big is your pot, when U have replanted cacti last time, by eye how the soil is doing? If U thirst very strongly your cacti, skin blueing will start and at the end skin rush. Like fried human skin after cooking on sun. But cacti doesn't need right sun on it. Warm and humid air is enough. Deserts are very dry! Our summer's hotties aren't dry, in fact very humid and shower producing.

Before your answer I will give U advice. Drill small holes at base of pot. Many holes, 10-15, 2-3milimeters wide. Then plant big, huge cacti in very large pot. Not pot! Barrel! U can use Salvia, Echinopsis cacti, Artemesia absinthium, Cannabis plant, big plant of any kind or vine like B.caapi or HBW. And then put smaller pot with Peyo's (drilled pot) on moist soil of bigger plants. And dig hole in bigger pot's soil. Suppose that soil in bigger pot would be black-rich earth. If your pot with Peyo's are let's say 6cm, U will need to make 2cm deep hole and then beery pot in that soil. MOIST FROM BIGGER POT WILL SLOWLY BUT SURELY CLIMB UP THE LOWER PARTS OF PEYO'S POT. ALSO GIVE SOME WATER AT LEAST ONCE PER 10 DAYS WITH SYRINGE FROM 5cc.

well the pictures in my first post were from the infection and they still have those colors.. but not so bright anymore
and the overall size of the infection has become smaller also,
they are 5 of about 4-5 cm and 1 is not infected that is the one that has 5cm
i`m not sure about the age... I think 4 years or so
the height of the button is about 2-3 cm but some are a bit more shriveled then others
my friend has peyotes from the same batch, and his are bigger and higher and look greener also, but they didnt get infected so :p

i`m not gonna build the whole pot with holes and other pots installation, because I just live in a small student room, so i'll have to work with what i've got now :p

and about those dried flowers , i`ve never taken them out before because I was affraid to hurt the insides of the cactus :p

and good luck on the DMT extraction thingy :D