Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Petunia violacea / Shanin

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
news to me!

Eduard a dit:

5-15g dried matrial (be careful) taken as tea uses to create smooth, nice and little traquilizing visionary effects... Thus, not like tropanes...

SHANIN (Petunia violacea) is one of the most recently reported hallucinogens. It is taken by the Indians in Ecuador to induce the sensation of flight. Although an alkaloid of unknown identity has been reported from this species of petunia, phytochemical investigation of petunias is urgently needed.

Some 40 species of petunias grow in South America and in warmer parts of North America. Members of the nightshade family, Solanaceae, they are closely allied to the genus Nicotiana (tobacco). Petunia violacea as well as other species are horticulturally important. Cultivated varieties, with their attractive, funnel-shaped blooms, are popular garden flowers that bloom profusely throughout the summer months.
interesting....

meangreen a dit:
Having heard of the supposed psychoactive properties of petunias and considering their close botanical cousins, my friend decided to make a tea from 6 large, deep purple, velvety flowers. Water was boiled, chopped fresh flowers were added. Immediately, the water took on a beautiful dark blue color (like Romulan Ale). Liquid was strained after a couple minutes and resulting tea was drunk by my eager friend who didn't seem to mind the flavor which was supposedly somewhat flowery. Within 1/2 hour, effects manifested themselves in the form of mild "adrenaline rushes" coming at intervals of about 5 minutes or so. My friend commented that the effect was similar to the effects of yohimbe which also cause such "rushes". My friend noted that the feeling is unpleasant and is like being startled by something. My friend also noted sedation due to the tea and was lured to bed within 45 minutes of drinking the tea. My friend decided to wank off (his girlfriend was out of town) before retiring. These plans fell through, however, because he was apparently incapacitated by the tea because he woke up nearly 1/2 hour later with his penis in his hand. He went back to sleep and had vivid dreams (which lasted all night long) involving almost everyone he knows and even some notable people that he doesn't know (Queen Elizabeth of England for example). My friend says that the experience was worth trying but not very interesting except for the cool long dreams.

source: Edot forums

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
sounds fucking interesting to me too..
more info?

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
those Edot forums are chock full of information like that
all sorts of shit i've never heard of, info. i've seen no where else, and a community seemingly several times the size of this one
:)