Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

persistant hallucinations

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
is it possible to get persistant hallucinations?
i mean like everytime you trip you have the same hallu, or an hallucinition that NEVER go away ?
if someone knows about that , please post it.
i asked cause i read somewhere that jean paul sartre( french philosopher) had tripped to hard on mescaline and after that , he saw crabs and lobsters following him all the time .
is it possible?

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello !I'm 100% convinced that your trip experiences,are what your mind wants them to be,in that particular moment in time.So,i don't think it's possible for you to have the same hallucinations,maybe you have same thoughts,or emotions,however i think the trip itself,is always different,but that's only my opinion,and it always depend on time between experiences.You should look for different conditions,for different trip experiences,different places,environments and stimulations,and let your mind do the rest.From my personal experience i never had a trip that was similar to another,but there's one thing that's always the same,the trips are always excellent!

GOOD TRIPS

DOPE THE GLOBE ! (on new year's eve)

mookie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2002
the human mind can imangine anything it wants to. look at the great artists, see what they've done.

don't believe the lies in the media and from "scientists". they write these lies since they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them -- the corrupt pharmaceutical industry. they want everyone to be doped out on prozac.

m.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I agree, I haven't had a trip that have even been close to similiar to any other trips.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
me neither ,i wanted to know if it is possible to be blocked in a trip , a trip which will never end ,

AlphaDivxMovies

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2002
No it is not possible.
You can block during your trip (eg the red thingy block) or fall within yourself but after your body as cleaned it out and you`ve had a rest all will be well.
Psychological problems may be intensified and neurosis may reach extremes but they do not come out of nowhere they were already there. Thus the care that it is asked when consuming these substances.

Regards
AlphaDivxMovies

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
Hey all,
When someone had a very traumatic experiënce (on a clean mind), like a war, that person can have flashbacks of that experiënce his whole life.
So when you take a lot of acid or another strong Hallucinogeen it's possible to have traumatic experiënces so i think it's also possible to be stuck in a trip.
I read this information on a website but i don't know the information is correct , unfortunaly i forgot the URL....
Anyway , what are the opinion's about this little story ???

AlphaDivxMovies

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2002
Yes, but this is an indirect consequence of the trip, the experience you`ve had will always mark you somehow (which is what is normaly expected).
If you`ve had a very traumatic trip that shakes up the ground you walk then it is possible that, if you are prone to it, you may suffer from some variation of post traumatic stress.
People with any form of phobia, neurosis and other forms of psychological malfunctions should avoid psychotropic drugs unless the doctor prescribes them.
Trip responsably and conciously. In my opinion there are few bad trips, sometimes we just see things and understand things we do not exactly want to see or hear.The biggest part of an experience is it`s assimilation. It is the way you reason everything afterwards. In case of a very traumatic experience with repercussions one should first communicate and express ones feelings and thoughts with those you trust, therapy is advisable if you feel this not enough.

Regards
AlphaDivxMovies

Ps - Those "flashbacks" are very strong indeed but they relate to very strong experiences.In Portugal there are hundreds of ex-colonies soldiers that came home humiliated and forgotten by a country celebrating the new acquired freedom and forgetting those who they were trying to save.
The war in the african jungle destroyed the lifes of countless families.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Read up thoroughly on the substance you are about to ingest. Take reasonable dosages the first few times, so that you get the feel of what the drug is like. And have a sitter present. These things could help turn a traumatic trip, into somethin' useful where you learn a lot about yourself and a substance. Remember, it's just the drug.

MeneerCactus

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Jan 2002
High,
Long ago some people gave me lsd while I was sleeping.
When I woke up I flipped. I had severe hallucinations for 3 months! I took me a few years to get used to the hallucination and somehow they stopped coming at random.

I think flashbacks are like strong memories. When a dog sees food his mouth start watering. Like a asosiatiion with lsd can make you experience lsd when it is in your head at least.

Bye bye and smoking http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

carpet_muncher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Nov 2002
I've noticed something too like when i used to take acid, say used to cause cann't find it anymore, but like for the next 2 -3 months after tripping fairly well off acid, like everytime that i got really high or really fucked up i would have flashbacks and could stare at the carpet or ceiling for hours. Then sometimes i'll just see trails or colors moving totally straight? Is it cause they say acid stays in your spinal cord or is it just being so high it just kinda tricks my mind into thinking i'm seeing shit?? Oh and has anyone had any experiences with fly agriacs i guess that's how you say them, the big ass red caps. Cause i think that's what we;ve got, they are like blood red and black in some places and they got little gold squares and shit on them. Did i finally find the famous fly agriac cause they are huge like 8 in diameter caps.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
The spine thing is propaganda. I've tried fly agarics before. I order A+ caps offline. I ate 5 grams one day on an empty stomach with a "fun" size 3 musketeer. I experienced absolutely no effects. I've also smoked fly agarics. About a gram at a time with a little pot usin' a tall bubbler. I got a mild pot buzz, with a little trippy feelin'..like everythin' looks weird. Could just be all the smoke you have to inhale. Oh yeah, the taste when you smoke 'em is horrible.

Too bad i learned that the skin is supposedly the most potent a week after i ran out of the fly agarics. If i ever decide to get these again, i'm probably gonna smoke a gram of just the skin. Remember, there are lethal mushrooms out there that look like the fly agaric..so be careful and dry them thoroughly.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello Shroom friends!Two years ago,i had an overwhelming experience with some friends,on Lsd,in new year's eve!We took 1 acid each,the trip was very intense,i really felt deeply in acids,with complete loss of control of my senses,strong visualizations(open and closed eye).In the middle of the trip,one friend of mine,after listening to somekind of a sound in a particular song that was playing,started to have unwanted but overwelming feelings and visuals about his past,and about some events in his life that maybe were not that good,and we talked a lot about it cause he was really feeling very bad,and through conversation we reached a point i never thought possible.But i can say that he blocked in that trip,he lost control of his feelings and emotions and kept stuck in that until the end of the acid.Although i can also say that i'm glad he did,cause he found within the trip a solution to a lot of real problems,what the acid did,in a simple way,was to trigger a feeling that he had inside,and made him face it,face to face.I don't believe in bad trips,all of them have a different meaning,and if after the trip you feel unconfortable about something,maybe that's because there's something inside of you really bothering you.I also heard about flashbacks,but never had any ( i hope i do someday,that would be preety cool,oh yeah...),although i had dreamed with past trips,but i don't think i can consider that as a flashback,but more like personal overwhelming memories associated with equal overwhelming emotional and sensorial experiences with psychoactives,that always,one way or another,change your real life and consciousness.These substances should be taken and treated with respect,they can show you beautiful things and ugly things,but the real choice is always yours.

GOOD TRIPS

"Once opened and purified,the doors of perception,things will show themselves...as they are."

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I agree with you about the bad trips. I've never had an example like you though..thank you for sharin' that story.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello!Well,i've tried Amanita muscaria once,smoked,we took the part under the red cap,looks like tobacco leaves,and has the more muscimol,and rolled it up,in two joints,actually i felt absolutelly no effects and the smell of it was terrible,but i also know that maybe i did something wrong or maybe there are better ways to take and experience muscimol.Not all the fly agaric mushroom can be eaten or smoked,some parts contain strong poison,wich keeps some predators from bothering the little red guy in the wild,and that includes us,so it can be also dangerous, some strains can kill you,be shure to know the source and strain of the agarics you buy,and how are they preparated.They must be absolutelly dry when you eat them,and they taste a lot better than other shrooms.Did anybody had other experiences with the fly agarics,how did you took them?

Quote:(from an excellent book i'm reading,by Phillip K.Dick,"A Scanner Darkly")
....certain Amanita Muscaria mushrooms,contain four toxins that are agents,function like destroyers of red cells in the blood,you take two weeks to die,and there's no possible healing"......

DoPe ThE GlObE !!!

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
The whole mushroom can be eaten or smoked, 'cause that's what I did..but I didn't get wild amanitas, mine were A+ grade. Yes, the smell and the taste is absolutely awful when smoked. I used either a bong, or a bubbler when I smoked them..I think that is the best bet.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
hello!thanks for the hints,but what about your experience with it?how was it?I felt absolutely no effects,how about you?

GOOD TRIPS

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I already posted my experiences. Read a few posts above.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Yeah,same effects then...none.Did anybody out there had different trips with muscimol?If so,what dosages would be recomended?

GOOD TRIPS

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
well ,near my house , there s plenty of fly agarics , this year i collected about 300 grams of dried shrooms, two bags full when they were fresh, so i ate , and smoked it many times, each time a little more , here s what happened
1) when i ate them i had unpleasant effects like nausea and great , don t know how to say : i had nerves, they made me angry
2) when i smoked dried skin , after 2 big joints i felt stoned , looks like ganja's effects but differents, bad taste , gives cough.
so 1+2= i threw them away .