Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pardon my newbness, I'm a little high, why not every day?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Science and philosophy both state that reality is relative to all.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
We can only know the perception of reality we cannot know reality so in our minds our perceptions of reality are relative to all. Reality itself is a constant.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Well that is entirely true. I see 'reality' as a collection of realities interwoven into each other. There is the 'physical' reality. Natural measurable universe by 'science'. (Even if we all boil down to energy that energy is still measurable at some level)

Then there is the 'spiritual reality' that is the spiritual realm which interacts with the physical realm and may even influence it directly at times but is not a part of it and is not measurable. (Personally I think those ghost hunter shows only measure the influence of 'ghosts' (whatever they are) on reality, not the actual ghosts-whatevers themselves.

Then there is the 'collective consciusness' (which i can never spell lol). In this I believe that all 'thought' of every 'mind' including God's is connected into one giant thought space that we can travel through in and around with our own consciousness. I very regularly have experiences where I find myself traveling through thoughts I have never had before and dont know where they are coming from but can see patterns and equations to them that tie into real world events often seing the events after the thoughts and going "oh, thats what that was about".

I also know that I spend a good portion of my spiritual time expanding my consciousness and so i have come to the belief that as one expands ones consciosness you expand both your awareness of yourself and your awareness of the collective consciosness. Then as you gain contol over your own consciousness you gain control over your ability to use your conscioiusness to interact with other consciosunesses inside the collective consciousness.

Now the one that gets me that I cant nail down is the fact that I am working on a current personal study of the 'psychedelic realm' because I feel that there could also be a psychedelic reality as well. The thing is is I cannot tell if the psychedelic realm is part of/mixed in with the other realms or is its own seperate realm. Fooling with this problem though is what is leading me to believe that there are actually an infinite number of realities and that they are all interwoven and that which reality you operate in is more like looking at the global reliaty through a particular set of colored glasses and only seeing certain wavelengths of existance so to speak.

I described to my dad once the idea that when I "think" i very rarely think in words. My thoughts are more like a massive collection of mixed oils of different colors that flow together and apart based on my will and that i can combine and seperate, change pigments, focus, intensity, density, etc.. and that when I wash to communicate with the physical world say as a forum post or speak outloud i simply access one of those droplets of oil and run it through a process of my mind that I built to translate the oil into verbal articulations and then process the equation of that and put it out through my mouth, my hands, whatever. The reverse is kind of the same but more automatic.

My hardest time communication with people is when what I want to say is in such a deeply complex combination of oils in my mind that I dont know where to begin extracting them. This is especially a problem where I find that my thought systems are using expressions and equations that arent natural in english and so sometimes I dont have the english words for what I am trying to express and have to try and piece together bits and pieces of thoughts to try and create a granular picture and then describe the pieces fractally.

With that having been said I would say that I see things through the psychedelic/spiritual realities the easiest and the most with the physical reality being secondary and emotional reality comes and goes.

But then again like it was said in a different thread we are only rediscovering stuff that was known thousands of years ago so maybe this is all old hat to someone somewhere and we are just relearning it for the first time all over again so to speak.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i believe that all realms are inherently all bound within (and therefore, without) each other(as well). i see no difference in the psychedelic version of reality, and the baseline reality that most of us perceive, apart from the fact, that conductivity of my cells increases while on a psychedelic. i should note something important though(because it's been well documented elsewhere a la "runners high"), i can reach a (near?) identical replica of this while im training (kickboxing). once i am completing a warm up before a workout(and especially during the "peak" of the workout), i feel the conductivity, the activity, and the harmony of the systems working together, increase, and even my sight becomes psychedelic in the same way as tripping. if i close my eyes, the colors are intense, and the geometries become very apparent to me as well. it's no different in my eyes. other than one is endogenous (all natural, created in and of myself), and the other, is "synthetic" i guess is the word...

that's misleading though, "synthetic", it doesn't sit well with me, because food is what gives me my energy to work out, and mushrooms are food. but that special aspect of the mushroom doesn't require me to do anything to receive this enhancing of my perceptions... im at a loss for an appropriate word, but i think i've made my point as well as i can for now.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
yeah. I guess a good way to think about it is 'induced' vs 'natural'. You induce by taking a chemical/herb/plant/whatever which induces the state through modifying your body chemistry at an accelerated rate vsus achieving it naturally through 'normal' mechanisms such as endorphins and so forth.

I hate using the term chemical cuz it feels to me like its only chemistry like man made stuff. Even though yeah everything is made of the same stuff I see a difference between natural like mushrooms and chemical like lsd yet both are 'inducers' if that makes any sense.

I personally see in the psychedelic framework near constantly. In fact generally if I dont feel at least somewhat psychedelic I wonder whats wrong. Usually means I 'bumped into something' spiritually that jarred me away from my natural mind state.

I spend most of my 'research time' trying to augment/modify/control my psychedelic perceptions. Been experimenting with regular low doses of salvia divinorum before bed. Seems to help me concentrate while I pray and fall asleep as well as calm and relax me. Makes me slightly groggy the next morning but usually wears off in an hour or two if I focus and get my day going and get away from it.

I think I can see more clearly this discussion on this board about the whole psychedelic=shamanistic states. I see a heavy correlation between psychedelic/shamanistic/spiritual and see them flowing back and forth near seamlessly. I see the differences more of nuance or particular people's paradigms in terms of historical context.

For example I can see in the spiritual world psychedelically and in fact you could say that the apocalyptic writings of the new testament and Daniels/revelations are psychedelic in nature. When I operate in the spiritual/psychedelic world crossing back and forth between them, some times the apocalyptic writings are the best ways to describe what I am experiencing.

With that having been said classical Christianity would argue that the spiritual world is only made up of angels and demons where as I see there being a 'level' at which that is true, but then there is another level where the spirituality of other things comes forward and though demons and angels can exist and interact at that level there are other forces at work as well.

I for one thing see each of us as having our own spirit that interacts in the spiritual world and often separate from our 'mind'. When our spirit and our mind our out of sync we have discord in our lives and feel as if things are wrong. As our spirit and our mind become more joined in awareness of each other then we find peace and a natural flow in our lives. I believe our number one goal besides relating to God is to become aware of ourselves and find our natural flow. Some people flow themselves naturally at a subconscious level but most people have discord in their lives and cant understand why everything seems so unnatural.

I specifically interact with the spiritual/psychedelic/shamanistic realms very naturally and near constantly and so I find I can often speak to peoples spirits and understand what their spirit wants vsus what their mind wants and in that I attempt to guide their minds to find their spirits. I have been doing this for the last 7 years or so without understanding why or how and basically calling it psychedelic because of it feeling that way but never thought of it as shamanistic until the discussions on here and researching it somewhat and finding out that that is precisely what shamans do. Bring healing to the mind and spirit by helping them connect.

So here Ive been a Christian Shaman for 7 years or more and not known it and only known the psychedelic because of my relationship to the LSD back in college. I knew that I had transcended the 'induction' side because I had stopped doing all forms of inducers 10 years ago and besides those two times with salvia had been 'clean' as it was called in my environment and yet entered into the awakening of my experiences even a year after the flashbacks stopped. During and after the awakening I had control over the experiences as opposed to just living them.

Strange world. Strange God. I love it.

Oh and I dont feel so bad babbling in this thread cuz its my thread hehe. :D :D :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
word.

i''ll have to look into the new testament/daniels/revelations.

i feel i follow the shamanic route as well, even if at times others dont understand where im coming from or what im trying to do... i think it's interesting to note that i found out today that i am an ophiuchus (astrology). did a little research on the mythology and it makes alot of sense to me...

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Oh. And I read your location: "in your mind" hehe. To that I say:

"Welcome to my mind." :D

That was my saying in college cuz people kept trippin out over how wacko I thought even when not high and how high just blew their socks off. I actually had a situation where I was able to verbalize the cross wiring of DMT experience and translate between verbal thought patterns and body movement and sound. I looked and sounded like a demonic robot collapsing in slow motion. Freaked the frig out of everyone in the room. To me that was just my way of 'speaking' the thought that I was having on the DMT. (5-meo I think if that makes a difference)

I got the saying from psykosonic: Welcome to mind.

Welcome, Enter, Dreamworld Center. Genius? I'm no false pretender. Fractal fusin, brain abusin, drink your smart drug, find illusion. Ride the air on an angels dare, mandelbrot's fly everywhere. Million spaces, billion places, living in a sea of salvidor faces. Welcome to my mind.

Might have a word or two wrong, never looked it up just listened to it 100 times a day lol. Took me a long time to figure out the salvidor faces was the reference to salvidor dali and the melting clocks. Mandelbrot's are of course the mandelbrot sets from fractals. The rest is pretty straight forward.