Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Pachanoii or Peruvianus

shivato

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Jan 2007
that was a clone i made end summer. from the lower branches.of my cannabis plant, turn out to be a big bud. 5 joints.

shivato

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Jan 2007
forgot to tell i live next to the sea and the salt don´t help me

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Whats the other plant next to cannabis and behind the pedro???

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Whats the other plant next to cannabis and behind the pedro???

synchronize

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Jan 2007
To be verry precise, the Trichocereus in your seedling pictures is not a real pachanoi. I had a discussion one time with the owner of cactusplaza. And we concluded that there must have been a hybridisation between a pachanoi and peruvianus once and this probably explaining the features of peruvianus (spines). Since the original pachanois are spineless even in young stage of their live. This "hybdrid" is accepted around the world now as a pachanoi but a real pachanoi its not. But hey who cares, as long as their active :)

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
For anyone interested in this subject, I posted my problem on another forum and was well informed by some of the people. You can read it here:

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthre ... #post89140

My first concern was wether it contained mescaline or not, but i got interested in the subject and wanted to be sure what species i had.

Greets

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Scamie, the other plant in that pic appears to be a very unhappy kratom tree.

Soulcatcher, the thing about using the internet forums is that everyone (myself included) thinks that they're an expert and always 100% right.

In the other thread you mention that they're only 5cm tall. I was looking at them as if they were 4 times that size. If they're that small then I would like to take back my previous reply where I stated that the spines are too long. They very well could be pachanoi.

Also, I've only been growing these cacti for 5-6 years but I have never once heard of a spineless pachanoi.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
I think/ read/ was told/ that pachanoi can become more spineless when they get older. also the amount of sun is supposed to influence the lenght of spines

Dharmavoorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Nov 2006
IMO it's a peruvianus. the only argument that it isn't is the color. but peruvianus aren't always bluish green.