Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Obama Bingo

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Putin just joined in the US election by saying that the georgia war was planed by the US to help one of the candidates get elected .

Barak obama . Black alabama .

How much chance has a black guy called husein got to lead the Ku Klux Klan ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you get the chance to see the democratic convention concert watch it . The music is exelent .

And baraks being pushed as the new Martin Luther King . I`ve got tears in my eyes again and the hairs on my arms are standing up . Please god let this guy win and let him fullfill the Martin Luther King / Kennedy dream .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Forkbender a dit:
I think he will die in a bombing by the supporters of Hillary Clinton who succeed in placing the blame on the republican party. New elections are written out and as nobody trusts the republicans anymore there are two major candidates: Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. Former republicans like neither, but choose Al Gore because they would never trust a bird in office. Al Gore wins by a landslide, makes everyone feel even more guilty to be alive and burn fossil fuel. This makes everyone even more afraid and desparate for a glimpse of the divine that even more people will take drugs to do so, which results in an even bigger war on drugs from ideological moralities. In the end, morality as a whole will be destructed as it is based on a false idea of the good, which results in blissfull worldwide anarchy. The people will recognize that they have been led too much and that they can lead themselves from now on.

This all will happen between March 3, 2009 and December 21, 2012.

Behold!

http://realitysandwich.com/elections_astrology_obama_lincoln_jfk_bailout_games_and_palin039s_potency

Apparently Obama is astrologically linked to lincoln and jfk. Fire up this topic again!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I don't think Obama will be able to change that much if he's elected. You can't expect him to legalize marihuana or something dramatic like that. He won't do that, even if he wanted to (which I doubt).

However he seems to be an intelligent guy who doesn't base his actions on old fairytales like the Jesus freak who's in the White House right now and the other Jesus freak from Alaska who wants to be in the White House.

If the American people doesn't vote for Obama, then I am very sorry for every thoughtful and decent American, because if the majority vote for the Jesus freak party again this time, I think all hope is lost for the US. I only have a small apartment, but I am willing to give asylum to political refugees from the US in the case that grandpa McCain and that crazy bitch get elected!