Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Obama and legalisation

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
spice a dit:
The organized religions play a HUGE role in holding things in static position, because they are pro-tradition to the extreme....the police are NOT the natural
enemy of a psychonaut, your Baptist next-door neighbor is....that nice Catholic lady at the office is......because they are enemies of change. All change=bad change to them ,they are the only ones with the 'real' truth......
correct
i hold the same feelings
i hate having to hide what i find to be a truly enjoyable harmless thing
its less dangerous than alcohol and much more enjoyable than tobacco
if your REALLY stoned the worst you will do is fall asleep or be really lazy
if your REALLY drunk you can pass out unconcious, die from alcohol poisioning etc. (long list)
and yeah people like to pretend that they are civilized and high enough up on their pedestal to look down on others who arent religious or who are from other religions
religion does nothing but cause seperation between people, which often turns to worse thing

bah i just woke up and im gona stop before this becomes an all out rant

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I for one havent heard of this site personally. Where i live in the states they seem to put all this kind of news behind them as they dont want to lose control over the people. Personally i would say about 95% of the people I know in the States either smokes religiously or used to at some point in their lives. When will people in the USA truely have religious freedoms. To other my smoking & partaking in Entheogens might be a question of abusee but to me its more a matter of being able to do my own rituals in the safety of my own home or where ever else with out having to be worried about being prosecuted. I find it funny that people moved here for religious freedoms but not everyone is truely allowed religious freedoms. More People need to stand up for what they believe,instead of keeping their shit out of sight and out of mind

Dreamsters

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Sept 2008
micro a dit:
"of course they have to legalizise it, since their new president has used it"

So did Bill Clinton, but he had the crazy ass Barry McCaffrey as his freakin drug czar...

Oh wait Clinton "didn't inhale"

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I wonder if lewinsky did........

InnerMysteries

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mai 2008
Namaste'

I agree with everything you've said, Spice.

You know, I live in San Francisco and this is the place where you would think people would be "in the know". But I'll go to the YMCA for example, sitting in the sauna and ask someone if they saw 'this or that' on the internet.

And So many people look at me and say, "On the internet. I don't go on the internet."

Of course, that's a particular segment --- I did vote on the wearechange dot org site where the legalisation question was posted for Obama. Thing is, there are just not enough people on the internet yet, believe it or not.

It sucks because if everyone in America were "in the know" about this question, millions of people would've voted for legalisation.

Our media in this country sucks big time, probably just like you from other countries. They show us what they want us to see.

And even if it were millions, I still don't believe Obama would help.

Until I see otherwise, he's just another puppet (and I would love to see otherwise!)

PEACE

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Me too....

It's hard to fathom that there still aren't enough people online, but it makes sense....it's hard for me to grasp, personally, because I've been online since 1995......and I live in the biggest cultural backwater this country has, Dixie, aka the 'deep south'......it's deep here, alright....

But yeah, the realist in me thinks Obama must be ultimately answering to the same masters as usual, but for whatever purpose, they have allowed us to believe we got a different deal this time.

The optimist in me says, 'hey, he is a Democrat, and yes, traditionally they tax you more, but violate rights that are important to me, less'

Basic Constitutional rights like the 4th Amendment, and are somewhat softer, at least officially on 'morality crimes' involving victimless offenses like prostitution, pot, etc....and are more open-minded in respect to an individual being an individual....they are more tolerant of gays and others with not-so-traditional ideas of how life should be lived.

I'd rather pay a little more in taxes to the Democrats than watch the Republicans imprison everyone and send what's left off to die in a desert somewhere halfway around the world, protecting a monopoly, a cartel ran by old white geezers who are intolerant and stupid. I don't wanta modern version of communist Russia, either, who does, or a welfare state where everyone is too damn lazy to strive and thrive, but we must get these fucking neo-conservatives out of our heads and lives.

I hope you're wrong about him........ :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
From CNBC:

SHOULD MARIJUANA USE BE LEGAL?

Currently, 13 states have laws on the books stating it’s not a crime to possess small amounts of marijuana. Internationally, other countries have similar legislation. A number of studies reveal legalization of pot does not necessarily lead to increased usage.

TAKE OUR POLL!

Do you favor the decriminalization of marijuana use?
* 21888 responses

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28621704

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Until I see otherwise, he's just another puppet (and I would love to see otherwise!)
That's my big fear as well. It is IMHO alarming how many people undoubtfully follow Obama. I know maximum 3 people in my environment that at least consider that he is not the saviour he is told us to be. If he is a puppet, he is 1000 times more dangerous than W. - He is popular and intelligent. And I hope that you all know that free journalism is dead - the media say what they have to - and when all of them praise Obama, my alarm clock goes mad.

Of course, I don't say that he is a bad person. But what I say is, that we need consider it and watch his hands. Guantanamo is nonetheless a good sign.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
TAKE OUR POLL!
Do you favor the decriminalization of marijuana use?
Yes
No

Vote to see results
Do you favor the decriminalization of marijuana use? * 22163 responses
Yes
97%
No
2.7%
Not a Scientific Survey. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.

I saw Marijuana Inc on the other night it premeired on Friday and is actually on again Tonight at 9PM EST I believe.