Obama and legalisation

nice

I don't want to be what we call here an 'ant fucker', but every vote is 10 points and he got ~90000 points, which translates to: the people who are for this statement outnumber the people who are against by 9000.

one vote is 10 points, thus 9000 votes in fact. but still promising

Somehow i just can't seee the USA legalising Marijuana... but if they did, then hopefully Europe would follow in their footsteps.... it would be the first time Europe follows the US into something good, and thats not a war... :) we have hope...

Ooops ! My mate just posted me that article in german and i was so exited i cocked the translation up . Sorry people . But anyway you colonial brothers beam them your ten points worth and spread the word . Bombard them with votes .

A true democracy throughout Internet ? Is that true ? or just an attempt to fake freedom ?
I'm gonna think Obama will bring change for real if it continues to go this way. He's great, I think he wants legalization. I just hope he'll be allowed to.

The points haven't changed one bit in the last hour (since I first looked). Seems pretty suspicious.

it's been always 92970? i click in VOTE UP and nothing happens.

i dont know if i read it wrong, but somewhere on the site i think it said it was closed.

-edit- well on the message board someone posts a notice that the topic is closing.. maybe it's over?

I read somewhere that Obama tried cannabis and coke. But that's a very large step away from legalising. I don't see it happening, maybe a debate but that would be the most coming out of it.

Spidi a dit:
I read somewhere that Obama tried cannabis and coke. But that's a very large step away from legalising. I don't see it happening, maybe a debate but that would be the most coming out of it.
I think it's not that relevant that he used and appreciated cannabis himself. What is important is that he's been in different poor communities, and has seen the havoc that the drug war creates there, especially amongst black children and adolescents. If not legalization, I'm sure he'll support efforts towards harm reduction.

Do you know how many regular users are living in the U.S? I've already heard something like 12 milions people, less than the 10 000 who voted!
And In the U.S people talks about this or it's just an internet buzz?

P.S:Sorry my english isn't fluent but I understand everything, it's just a little bit difficult for me to write in english

heh heh, well my sister's comment to this was; "of course they have to legalizise it, since their new president has used it"

i don't see it being legalisized though, but it would be great of course. But I feel like they'll ease some laws around it.

Thats the problem in this country, everyone is too busy hiding it from each other to advocate for it.

Damn Catholics have everyone feeling guilty about anything that feels good.

Protestants too....

The real root of the problem is, and always has been, these damn religious wackos who impose their morality on everyone in the form of custom, tradition, and law.

Eradicate evangelism, make attempted conversion to conventional religions a FELONY, since all that has ever done is get people killed and caused misery.

My 11 cents

The Obama team has already responded to the questions. "Obama is not in favor of legalisation", something as short as that.
Unfortunately I lost the link.

It's sad.

I agree with you spice, however I am one of the people who doesn't go around annoncing I SMOKE POT etc, I do however completely turn over Anyone's argument about the Drug War, etc. I also wear my anti-drug war message clothing just so that people can say to me how they think I should be arrested because I obviously do drugs to which I reply with a grand argument.

I don't think it's just because of these religous wackos that more people are very secretive about smoking pot, more so of in fear of incarceration.

The organized religions play a HUGE role in holding things in static position, because they are pro-tradition to the extreme....the police are NOT the natural
enemy of a psychonaut, your Baptist next-door neighbor is....that nice Catholic lady at the office is......because they are enemies of change. All change=bad change to them ,they are the only ones with the 'real' truth......

I see, I think I misinterpreted your post the first time, good point. ;)

Retour