Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Nothing ever dies????

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
No . You could calculate within limitst the possibilitys of what could happen in the future a very small bit but not say exactly what would happen .
Even if you're Lapace's demon it's impossible, because the calculation itself also determines the future, so your calculation is a factor that should be in itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laplace's_demon

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I say calculating the most probable events in the future should be no problem, given the needed intelligence for this problem. Of course it might not be easy, though... and one should know whether one has influence on the events, because one has to include oneself, obviously in the calculations :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Time does exist , allthough not as something concrete , its transient . i can see that by watching a clock . When i do something there is a start and an end and time / events that existed / happened between it .

Is it that i effect what comes out of an experiment or is it the way i look at it . Is the electron varyable or the way i look at it / interprete it ?

I thought that the bit about Laplaces demon was interesting but i think i can see several holes in the article and one contradiction .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
Is it that i effect what comes out of an experiment or is it the way i look at it . Is the electron varyable or the way i look at it / interprete it ?
An electron doesn't "really" exist... It's a logical construction based on observations, so yes, it's the way you look at it.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So all the talk and big mystery people make of things being matter / objects or a wavelength is just a game for people with no brains ?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
No, people don't make the mystery. And the talk has it's technological applications that are mostly quite useful, so it isn't really a game either...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Physics is a mystery , but if an object / phenomenen being seen as an object or a wave length is a matter of human observation and the object / phenomenen doesnt realy change that means people are making a mystery / game out of something that isnt a physics mystery its a human mystery / game ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
lol, its now possible to "un-measure" the properties of an electron. it seems a waveform collapsing is not instant and takes time, so some information can be collected concerning the properties of the electron/photon or whatever without forcing it to be a wave or partical. ill see if i can find the article

http://richarddawkins.net/articleCommen ... page1#2258

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"without forcing it to be a wave or partical"

So its not the observation that changes its the photon / particle thats being observed just by observing it ? If thats "true" i`d have great difficulty believing it . The universe cant be that simple . As einstein said god doesnt play dice = there wouldnt be much point in the universe / life if we could so easily see through the plan . It would mean that human consciousness has a higher power / priority than the object / physics / the universe . That we / our consciousness determines physics . That when hippys say you just have to believe that the world gets cured in 2012 it will .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Who says evolution hasn't used thing we don't know about?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the quantum world is very difficult to believe, yet these effects can be seen and measured.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If what is said about quantum physics is true we are only one step away from the Infinite Improbability Drive .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Improbability_drive

Nice quotes from the link from Drugless :-

"If anyone (today) says they really can explain quantum physics you'd be best off keeping an eye on your daughter and a hand on your wallet, cause they're up to something" .

"terms like wave and particle are human constructs used to describe natural phenomena. It's not the phenomena's fault that we can't describe them well."

From Drugless :-

"the quantum world is very difficult to believe, yet these effects can be seen and measured" .

All that = its is what it is = its the observer that sees a difference and not the phenomenen that is different . Thanks , i was right . ???

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Time does exist , allthough not as something concrete , its transient . i can see that by watching a clock . When i do something there is a start and an end and time / events that existed / happened between it .

The discussion is a bit further now...well.

The past and the future are both imaginations of our minds. neither the past nor the future do really exist.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ten minutes after a kick in the balls the kick doesnt exist but the pain does .....

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
the kick only exists in your memory...the memory artificially creates a past, so we can learn. Except of the pain, give evidence that the kick existed?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The past doesnt exist in the present exept as the past , but it did exist . Maybe the past exists and we could see that if we could see the all from a perspective not in the present .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
restin a dit:

The discussion is a bit further now...well.

The past and the future are both imaginations of our minds. neither the past nor the future do really exist.

the past is what once was and the future is what will be, however both of them exist sort of simultaneously. the past merges with the present and becomes the future.

it is true that past and future are imagination of ours minds, but this doesn't make the past nor the future less real.

peace.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
This just reminded me of a short clip off Zeitgeist. It is a clip most may have not seen because it was on the boughten version. I have managed to find it on youtube.

PEACE & LOVE