Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Nothing ever dies????

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
let's talk about zero some more. Did you know it's an even number? I get my kicks thinking about it. It's so bizarre. I once had a conversation on lsd about it :) it ended with long, empty stares to the horizon...

does such thing as zero exist? it's exists in our minds as a pointer for talking about non-existence. So it's something that describes nothing. How can this be??? wikipedia says that the greeks weren't even sure if it was a number.

I understand that zero is nothing but also is everything... in a way. It's like I can think of the basis of it but I just can't get my head around it. The set with no elements is contained in all sets so everything contains nothing; this is the easy part. But logic inclines one to think that the opposite must be true and nothing contains everything. This is the tricky one... but it's like everything comes out of nothingness (from where else?!?) so in a way all there is is born from zero. So in a way zero is God...
:rolleyes:

damn I've even though of getting a small tattoo of the curly brackets of the empty set (it's my sig) because it reminds me of all the crazy stuff that's in the details. I like it because of it's parity and it's symmetry of multiple planes, it reminds me of the dynamic equilibrium of the yin-yang. The brackets are perfect opposites in interdependent reciprocal harmony.

8)

the first human who thought about zero must have been in one hell of a trip..........

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
You die, and reborn, every single day of your life.

Eventually, there will be a day that you won't reborn as you percieve yourself today. Though, you will Be. Just as you Are today.

Subtle_Nod

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Thinking about none of something isn't hard.

How many parents do orphans have? None.

How many braincells does George Bush have? None.

As long as people can conceptualize something, they can also see the absence of it.

Time is harder.

When yesterday was now, it existed but it certainly does not exist anymore. Nothing is exactly the same as yesterday.

Even the most inactive chemicals have a half life, they may be very big, but they have them. That means that the time passing will effect everything a little, so nothing is the same anymore.

You cannot go back there because there is no there to go back to, just the idea of there.

Tomorrow doesn't exist because nothing exists that will exist tomorrow. Not one thing existed yesterday the same way it does today, nothing exists today that will be perfectly the same tomorrow.

Time does not exist, it's a measurement. You cannot go to tomorrow anymore than you can go to blue.

There is only now and things change so quickly that it is impossible to completely single out a section of time the way a camera seems to.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Time does exist. It's a dimension. An event can be placed in time like an object can be in space.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Meduzz a dit:
Time does exist. It's a dimension. An event can be placed in time like an object can be in space.

neither time, nor space exists. quantum mechanics and Einsteins E=mc² point to that. Sadly most people don't get Einsteins joke...

But today I am to tired to explain how this can be concluded...

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
psm a dit:
Meduzz a dit:

neither time, nor space exists. quantum mechanics and Einsteins E=mc² point to that. Sadly most people don't get Einsteins joke...

But today I am to tired to explain how this can be concluded...

tomorrow you will

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hopefully you sleep enough so that you can explain to us that we dont exist .

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ok... here we go. I hope I am open enough :)

Please make a mental note, that I am not a mathematician. While I do understand its principles, my mind always rejected it to be used in my thoughts as a measurement of understanding. So I always had problems wrapping my mind around formulas and other so called fundamentals. In short: I just believe in math as much as I do believe in a single entity called God, especially if it is depicted as an old man sitting in the sky... Not at all.
My thoughts are hypothetical. I would consider myself a philosopher. An onthologist, a metaphysicist and psychonaut. I have some work (callings) besides that, but they usually are tangents to my main subject of interest and knowledge.

Of course, all of the following is a simple model. my model. i made it up in a conversation one day and whatever came to me, was used. the idea is simply an idea and does not expect to be treated as ultimate truth, or any truth at all. think for yourself and have fun...

Also you have to understand, that I see Einstein as a philosopher and a open minded, funny prankster, more then anything else. This is do some coincidence, that I once knew a very weird, but great and genial scientist, who knew Einstein. Very long story and I will keep it for now until another time...

Lets first put together some ideas and facts that should be considered while following my thoughts into the rabbits hole.

Quantum Mechanic is a real bitch. But we need to know (for those that did not yet) that if two particles ever came into contact, they share information henceforth. in the manner of particles, that usually is a certain state.
as example: in informational understanding it could be translated into binary. a positive state and a negative state.
now each of these particles will change with the other. so if one particle changes states, so does the other. this is very important:
They change AT THE SAME TIME and they do HOWEVER FAR THEY ARE AWAY from each other.
Try thinking about infinity? think about that for a moment. No matter how far these two particles are away (and it could be very well - in explanatory math - infinity, that lies between them) THEY SHARE INFORMATION AT THE SAME INSTANCE!.

There are several ideas and models how this works and why it works, but non was yet sufficient.

The next thing we need to understand is, that common believe says: NOTHING CAN BE FASTER THEN LIGHT.
This is of course utterly nonsense. Not only because light itself is not in a constant speed (it can be manipulated by gravity for example - e.g. black holes) and it also falls under the idea of relativity, where the role of an observer in opposition to the participant makes a big difference.
Light has, under ideal circumstances, an absolute speed, which can be used as measurement.
Now most scientists would say, that nothing can be faster them light, but actually, what they mean is, NO MATTER CAN BE FASTER THEN LIGHT, which makes all the difference. Because energy is not matter and information is not matter. even matter is not really matter...

Then we have TIME...
An awkward bugger. Time is defined not by itself, but is a conclusion of several occurrences.
Time is the movement of matter in space. If you take a room, and a certain thing, that would have an absolute (measurable & constant) speed, time could be measured by its movement from one point to the other. There is no other way to make time measurable.
Even our watches follow that idea. It is the movement of the pointer that tells the time. Even our planet is like a gigantic watch, as a pointer it circles around the center of our solar system. only due to the perception of these movements we experience time.

time in a manner of "energy" or measurement, vice versa any other physical energy or measure, does not really exist.

And a last thing to consider now:
Most would agree that all matter is energy. particles, super-strings, quarks, whatever form an atom, they build a molecule and that again is matter as we know it.
Matter is a very funny thing. The biggest part of any matter is space. even the densest of all material consists primarily of space. still, the atoms are usually tight enough to let matter collide instead of passing through each other.
now lets go a step further, shall we?
Lets consider energy as nothing else then a materialization of energy. for many of us here, this is not a very hard thing to do. Information is always neutral (neither goof nor bad, neither negative nor positive) and only in its manifestation it can obtain those sorts of attributes.

all that (and a few more things, i just can't pull out of my magical head at the moment) were part of the thought I had in a conversation some time ago, where I realized (I knew before, but it became clear at the conversation on how, why and what) that neither matter, time, nor space exist and even energy is not true. It all comes down to information. And information ignores space and time.

we and everything else exist of course, and at the same time we do not. it is a matter of perception. we are all nothing else then information, which does not take time nor space into consideration (as quantum mechanics shows). information does not care about gravity, speed, or any other manifestation of itself.
It just exists and it does so in a constant transition of states.
so we could say, that everything that is, has been and ever will be, is at a single point of moment. as a null-time, at the very pinpoint to a singularity of itself.
yes, yes, very abstract. and yes, very far out for a normal mind to comprehend.

let me try this:
time, as we perceive it, is merely a mental filter. It is like a biological "need-to-know-basis-information-breaker" (like in a circuit). If we would not have such a relais we would see our entirely existence and all there is in a single moment and it would be a bright and very loud flash, or a very silent absolute darkness (depending on what will/has exist/ed longer).

We filter and this filter follows our motion through space. There are moments, when this filter does not work properly. dreams, half-sleep, hyperemotional states, deja vu's, shock and others.
And while we are on the coaster ride of our timefilter, we hook memories to emotions. and throughout our evolution our time/information-filter lets through more and more (which is the reason why humans have developed such a complex emotional household, because the more detailed and different emotions are, the more we can store - hook to a memory - otherwise the memory of good cheese could be at the same "space" as that memory of a girl you kissed. The diversity of emotions prevent that, but they also cause sociological troubles, because we are not yet prepared to handle the emotional complexity, especially with all the input we get. our brain has a hard time to define new hooks for new information)...

but I am drifting...

Anyway... since explaining a joke takes all the fun out of it, I thought, I just give you some things to ponder over and maybe you get the joke. Einstein did. Just remember "E=mc2" and then read thought all that again.
And for the really brave ones that did come this far, I hope you are not disappointed, but I would break an oath (which comes with the understanding), if I would simply explain "how, why and what". And for those, that some day understand it, you will most likely not remember the source of it and that is very important too. Because it will be your original thought and that will make it true as true can be. So either you already know the joke, or you will not find the answer to it here.

I apologize for any inconvenience - have fun ;)

EDIT:
Oh and yes, I am fully aware, that GOD will not approve. especially since I did not use a single clear sentence. If I did, it would be a paradox once again...
I do as my GODDESS taught me and that does not include to please GOD...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I would break an oath (which comes with the understanding), if I would simply explain "how, why and what"."

What oath ? To who ? Why ?

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
"I would break an oath (which comes with the understanding), if I would simply explain "how, why and what"."

What oath ? To who ? Why ?

Why the heck should I tell you that? Seriously? Would it make me a more reliable source if I did? Then it would be just another reason not to tell, wouldn't it.

Alright...
I made an oath a long time ago, to handle truth in a certain way. to share with a certain technique, to keep it true to the recipient, no matter in what position it would place me, since I am unimportant in that process. I am a mere deliverer of messages. My oath lies at a higher ground then humans can imagine. it is beyond imagination and truth. It does not belong to an entity or a group of interest. My obligations are altruistic and my duty absolute.
The reason is very simple: To make YOU understand, that which you don't understand.

Now I told you.
Did it help?
I doubt it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Did it help? "

Yes , but its still not clear .

"a higher ground then humans can imagine. it is beyond imagination and truth."

Please explain that , and does that mean that you arent human ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please explain ?

Does that mean that you have made an oath to something you cant imagine ? How ?

What oath ? Why ?

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
Please explain ?

Does that mean that you have made an oath to something you cant imagine ? How ?

What oath ? Why ?

I do not need to imagine. It is most humans that would not be able to. it is a question of dimensionality which is 2D for humans (3D can be emulated tho).
It's humans euclidic/newton reality that makes it rather hard to break out of the general terms of perception and structural inheritance of what common believe thinks to be nature.

Since this oath includes some elements of secrecy I can not grant your wish. It is not possible to explain something, that is not explainable. And the oath was described before, as was the reason. There is nothing more I can offer you on that subject, as long as you are not under the same oath, which you are not, as you questions clearly indicate.
But never mind, this is nothing elitist, nor any sort of measure, judgment or paradigm. It is simply an association with a certain dimension of reality, which is seldom visited by humans, an acknowledgment of truth, that most people do not comprehend and most likely never will... which is neither essential nor better then any other way.
It is a room for the other entities, for the divergent, the crazy and sometimes for those that visit other realities by means of chemicals, techniques or mere chance.

You would need to believe in the white rabbit, to see its hole...
But sometimes people trip over it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" It is not possible to explain something, that is not explainable."

You said that it cant be explained and cant be imagined . How can you make secret oaths to it then ?

Are you a member of a "secret" society ? If so what secret society ?

Please explain everything that is not secret about your oath , the group that you are a member of and how you came to both ?

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I'm looking for something extremely blunt and offensive to put here but I can't (as of yet) think of what it should be. Just that this topic is dangerously close to needing it.

(imvho)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

eye_pyramid.jpg

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ffs! what if it was a secret society? this isnt the playground. im in a fucking secret society! this forum is a secret society

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
" It is not possible to explain something, that is not explainable."

You said that it cant be explained and cant be imagined . How can you make secret oaths to it then ?
I did explain that. But since you do not intend to understand it, it will be a mystery to you always, no mater how I explain it to you. Ego blocks information. And a bloated ego does even better so...

GOD a dit:
Are you a member of a "secret" society ? If so what secret society ?
If I would be, I would not be able to tell you.
But no, I am not. Mostly because they are all bullshit. The ones that knew what was giong on do not exist in that fashion anymore. And those that THINK they know what is going on, really don't have a clue. I have turned down offers because the one I would swear loyalty to would have to tell me the ultimate joke. And until now, they all failed to do so. Those that could, are not in a secret society for the same reasons...

GOD a dit:
Please explain everything that is not secret about your oath , the group that you are a member of and how you came to both ?
I did explain everything which is not secret. and there is no "group".
You are still to much on your own egotrip to get it. you are still to much bound to euclidic/newton reality to comprehend. and you totally lack any sense of humor, which is the primary key to knowledge. but never mind. it made me laugh and I thank you for that...