Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Non-drug induced visuals

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Hi there and welcome back to another ecxiting chapter of: Many things your mind does when not on drugs.
our friend Dante, who recently has fallen ill due to what experts call "common flu", has had, just 24 hours ago a great deal of visuals after going to his kitchen to get a glass of water.
The dumbass, who, at the time this hapened, had 38° C fever, got up of his bed and walked all the way to the kitchen. he barely made it to the glasses cabinet that he noticed a certain pull to the ground...and a very curious narrowing of his visual field. He thought "holy shit i'm gonna faint" instead, for what seemed eternity he started seeing fractals move and change shape and colors in front of him...he thought "this is getting interesting" but the nausea was rather unsettling and he soon changed opinion "oh my god i'm gonna puke!" the fractals became a whirl of colours but suddenly an excruciating pain at the knee made the vision become white...Dante found himself seated on the bench in his kitchen still shivering and wondering "WHAT THE F*UCK" .
Now our friend believes that flu has to be cured by the body alone with just the help of vitamins and the treatment of flu with drugs is something that is to be used in case of extreme need. so no drugs of any kind were taken in this period except a heroically high dose of MJ over a month ago.
now could this be:
a- a flashback from MJ abuse?
b- you and your drugs...admittit you keep taking those acids i gave you...
c- a reaction of the brain to the high temperature and the sudden drop in pressure triggered this hallucinating state
d- uh...i have another suggestion (write your own suggestion here)

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I agree with C.

This is the advice someone else gave me when I had a bad head cold a few weeks ago.........

go to a chineese restaurant and get a bowl of any kind of noodle soup and dump a pack of that really spicy mustard in with it. Slurp that shit down. It will burn.

Chances are that your cold will go fuck off to a dark, little corner somewhere.