Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New World Order is here!

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Oh, c'mon, NWO is just a word and almost nothing more. Obama just refers to re-organisation of economical morals and it's not like a new power system is getting it's introduction.

You, yourself decide whether you join digital globalisation or not up to a certain degree.

I can cry for the inbalance within this world and natural resources that are spended excessively by relatively a very few. But yet I realise we humans are characterised with this conduct ever since we got our existance. We cannot delete this behaviour course out of mankind, but we can reduce the brutality of the consequences that are naturally coming along with it. Throughout history, there has been a positive maturity regarding this aspect.

Even though we perfectly know about connected consciousness and subjective truth of each being, we can see that even on this forum we have had chilly wrangling about justice, truth, rights, good and bad based on autonomous insights.

Segregating ourselve and proceeding as a pawn, no matter through which act or in which direction, befalls to almost everyone throughout his lifetime. Politics is part of our consciousness, every being practices it almost every hour.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^+1

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I agree 99% with you, except for the part that 'NWO' is just a word. No it's not, it's been used in every conspiracy theory for the past couple of decades and now more and more politicians are using this phrase. If it's really just a term to describe a new concept(not one they have been working on for years) than why do they all use the same phrase? Better yet why does the dollar bill say: 'Novus Ordo Seclorum', I'm really trying not to get carried away in weird theories, but if even Obama is using the term now I'm getting scared.

I'm not saying the end is here, find a bunker, I'm saying keep your eyes open, they MIGHT be up to something. Politicians lie, and nearly all of them have hidden agendas...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Because it is a term to describe global change. What other terms would you suggest?

Novus Ordo Seclorum means New Order of the Ages, not New Order of the World. It goes back to Latin Poet Virgil who used it to describe a rebirth of justice.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I know there are discrepancies in the novus ordo seclorum thingy, but it still means pretty much the same doesn't it? New World Order isn't the most logical term to use for a global government. And numerous other terms are possible: global government, world union, one world government etc.

But even if it is not a conspiracy a global government could never work. Too many people, too many ideologies, to many religions. You can never satisfy billions of people at the same time. We don't need this.

By the way it came up because of the economic crisis, now how would a new world order help against this crisis? Is it better for free-trade? Or can all governments throw their debts on one big pile?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
OT: Fork, your avatar is exactly what I witnessed with closed eyes during my deepest San Pedro trip, except for the yellow within the middle. Which was dark green.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
cockknocker a dit:
If you really get into the whole Illuminati conspiracy stuff, it can really start to sketch you out. I swear everywhere I look I see some stuff related to New World Orders or Illuminati or Freemasons (maybe not that bad).

But I swear that unmarked van across the road that suddenly appeared has been there for a while... :shock:

I think your right about that, i just read an article about what your saying here. Of course a lot of awfull stuf happens in our world, but if you keep focussing on the black, then you will finally end up with an psychological disorder and lots of hopeless feelings. So this is why i thought this article was an great one :)

http://noblerealms.org/articles/alterna ... e-timeline

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
Id imagine that if there was a one world government parts of the world would have to split up into more manageble bitesize chunks with people chosen to run these places by the population. These places would naturally have different laws which would be set up to deal with that places natural climate. In short the only thing that would change is no exchange rates and more patriotism

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There already is one world curency its called gold . ( Or if one is cynical .....debt ) .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
One world government is only possible if it is a very 'thin' government that doesn't influence anybody negatively and just sends help where it is most needed. No global rules, just a framework.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
All if's and buts really.... :roll:

The Reality of the situation is corrupt...

HazardousDavis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2009
If the majority of you in here reckon that a world government is preferable, I really urge you to do your research.
Individuality, autonomy, freedom of thought/speech/actions (to a certain degree) can all be waved goodbye to, along with global cultures and once intrinsic values to being free people.

For those of you saying it will never work, look around you.

The NWO is not as obvious as Nazi Germany Totalitarianism. If it was, people would refute, of course they would.

The secret in making it work is a) to dress fascism up, in the disguises of consumerism, advertising, branded government campaigns etc and b) to push it sub-consciously to a point where the masses will be asking for it ... an example of this would be China coming to terms that a 'Global currency would benefit their economy', just one aspect of the NWO.

For those of you that want to be ruled by others, and dictated to as to what you can and cannot achieve, I guess the NWO is pretty much bang-on.

But for those that dream of sincere liberty and are determined to remain free individuals of infinite potential, the NWO probably makes your gut-wrench upon itself.

Really guys, clue yourself up. Read in to the actual ideology and theories/practices of such structures as the NWO before thinking that it 'sounds like a good idea'.
For your own benefit if nothing else.

Peas and Rice,

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
HazardousDavis a dit:
If the majority of you in here reckon that a world government is preferable, I really urge you to do your research.
Individuality, autonomy, freedom of thought/speech/actions (to a certain degree) can all be waved goodbye to, along with global cultures and once intrinsic values to being free people.

Yeah, you're right - I mean even a European government -though still not the head government- is already making enough stupid laws.
I mean, just as a stupid example, there's this special wine flask in the area that I live in that has been a trademark for local wine for the last hundred years or so. This flask had almost been outlawed by European laws a few years ago. In the process of making everything the same throughout Europe, they wanted to pass a law about wine bottle sizes and shapes. They didn't even think about this local area where the belly-bottomed flask had been used as a sign for high-class wines. The wine makers in this area were lucky to have a local, committed politician in the EU parliament who fought for the local bottles.

As I said, this may sound stupid and irrelevant to outsiders, but it's an example of how a centralized government can force local traditions to go away just by making ignorant, centralized laws.
We don't want a new world order to flatten all our traditions! We have to keep the new world order where it belongs, in world politics. The local stuff still has to be decided locally. I don't know anything about an African tribesman's life and he don't know anything about my life - there's no reason any of us should be making laws about each others livelihood.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i think civilizations have risen and fallen since it began
whole cultures have been washed away some without a trace i'm sure
whats so terrible about wiping the slate clean and starting something new and different?
why does everyone assume it would be such a terrible thing?
a country has many micro governments within it so that the main government can enforce its laws etc.
but its micromanaged, this is how a NWO would operate, local governments that govern smaller sections of the world
basically it would be similar to countries but because its all one thing, one planet together, there would be no one to go to war with, whats wrong with that?
all the resources of the earth could be spread more evenly through it and so there wouldnt be any 'poor' countries

i was going to go into this further i may later but friends just came round
pz.

HazardousDavis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Fev 2009
Crimzen a dit:
i think civilizations have risen and fallen since it began. whole cultures have been washed away some without a trace i'm sure
This may be true, but is that right (morally)?
I don't think it is.
Of course, the inquisition, for example, happened, wiping out all sorts of beautiful cultural bits and pieces. That was 'wiping the slate clean' and personally, I think it was disgusting.

[/quote]whats so terrible about wiping the slate clean and starting something new and different?[/quote]
Who says 'new' and 'different' is going to be better for us as a race, especially in a spiritual sense?

I don't think it will be better at all, I think personally, we need to learn as much as we can from tribal / hunter-gatherer societies, because they are the ones that seemed the most clued up, [spiritually] (eg shamans etc).

Remember, out of the whole time humans have been on the planet, only 10,000 of those have been under 'civilizations' with forms of government. The other 100,000 before that, we managed quite well, or so it seems.

Also remember that humans, as a species, are diverse. We are blessed with divine intelligence (granted, we do do some stupid shit sometimes!) meaning that we have free will to do whatever we want. That makes each of us alike but diverse as individuals.

Having a centralized government means that a small nit of people will make decisions on how people are to live their lives en masse. Now I don't know about you, but I don't want someone telling me how I should live my life period. Let alone telling everyone how to life theirs, in order to benefit the few.

[/quote]why does everyone assume it would be such a terrible thing?[/quote]
If you have researched much into Nazi Germany, I'm sure you have/would find it to be a terrible thing.
Now dress that whole experience up, decorate it a little, use clever language (newspeak) and sell it as a 'bettering of the masses', and you'll pretty much have the NWO in play. Then ask yourself, 'At the foundation of it all, is this still terrible, just like the foundation of Nazi Germany's principles were?' and hopefully you would come to the conclusion, that yes, it is still a terrible thing.

[/quote] this is how a NWO would operate, local governments that govern smaller sections of the world[/quote]
Yes, this is true to a certain degree, but all the 'commands' if you like, would come from the top down, no questions asked.
And when you have a 'top' that is as elite and high up as that, how on earth do you think a democratic civilization could work? Just to make a complaint would have to go through section after section, and to what end? For as long as the central government disagrees with your point of view, you're f*cked.

[/quote] there would be no one to go to war with, whats wrong with that?[/quote]
Nothing. In fact that would be amazing. But the route to getting there isn't by telling the whole world how to exist, rule by rule, step by step. You start doing that and you have a world of mono-cultured robots, and thus anyone who steps out of line (thinks for themselves, 'terrorist' etc) is then turned upon by everyone that is conforming.

[/quote]all the resources of the earth could be spread more evenly through it and so there wouldnt be any 'poor' countries[/quote]
Would the resources be spread more evenly? All of the resources that exist at the moment are owned by a few, in the hands of the privatized corps. What makes you think that if the NWO came into play, that resources would then be made available to everybody?
And even if they did, granted we could all eat, have shelter, have no war, but would we be able to think for ourselves? I doubt it. Would we be free individuals? Free to choose our food, house, job, but free to exist as we wish? No.
For free individuals is the scariest thing for a government, whether global or local.

You have some good questions, but I really urge you to look in to the practice of the NWO deeper, if it interests you that is.

Cheers,

HD

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hazardous davis i think you missed what i threw out there..

This may be true, but is that right (morally)?
I don't think it is.
Of course, the inquisition, for example, happened, wiping out all sorts of beautiful cultural bits and pieces. That was 'wiping the slate clean' and personally, I think it was disgusting.
Morally? what does it have to do with morals? living under a single government is immoral? starting fresh and torturing and killing people are two far seperate things mate, what would make you compare the inquisition to a fresh slate?

Who says 'new' and 'different' is going to be better for us as a race, especially in a spiritual sense?
what makes you think living in the past is better for us? the shamans came from somewhere and so did their knowledge, it was once unknown and they started from scratch to gain it, when i say fresh slate i dont mean get rid of all we know and start off with nothing
the spiritual point is lost on me as im an atheist and dont believe in a spirit or anything like that

Remember, out of the whole time humans have been on the planet, only 10,000 of those have been under 'civilizations' with forms of government. The other 100,000 before that, we managed quite well, or so it seems.
...we have government now, all it would be is a different government, its not like we're going from nothing to a government
besides things are different now to what they were even 100 years ago let alone 100,000

Having a centralized government means that a small nit of people will make decisions on how people are to live their lives en masse. Now I don't know about you, but I don't want someone telling me how I should live my life period. Let alone telling everyone how to life theirs, in order to benefit the few.
ok first of all we live like that NOW, you dont want anyone telling you how to live your life? what about your current government genius? i dont see why a single government means that its going to be any more corrupt. Also why does it have to be run by a small knit group of people? you're jumping to conclusions about the type of government it would be

If you have researched much into Nazi Germany, I'm sure you have/would find it to be a terrible thing.
yes...obviously
why do you assume it would become an extremist government comparable to nazi germany?

And when you have a 'top' that is as elite and high up as that, how on earth do you think a democratic civilization could work? Just to make a complaint would have to go through section after section, and to what end? For as long as the central government disagrees with your point of view, you're f*cked.
thats almost exactly whats happening in most parts of the world anyway..

Nothing. In fact that would be amazing. But the route to getting there isn't by telling the whole world how to exist, rule by rule, step by step
again this is assuming the the world government would be oppressive and totalitarian

Would the resources be spread more evenly? All of the resources that exist at the moment are owned by a few, in the hands of the privatized corps. What makes you think that if the NWO came into play, that resources would then be made available to everybody?
And even if they did, granted we could all eat, have shelter, have no war, but would we be able to think for ourselves? I doubt it. Would we be free individuals? Free to choose our food, house, job, but free to exist as we wish? No.
the resources would then be made available because there wouldnt be any seperate country economies and therefore the resources would be spread fairly because the 'government' wouldnt be competing and would be able to supply poorer areas with resources from the richer areas
its about balance, you see how there are rich countries and poor countries? well the resources from both would belong to one another

a government works (ideally) to help its people, though this sometimes isnt the case, its the general purpose
i dont like the way government works these days but i also realize that they are necessary and so if they MUST exist then why not solve alot of problems by only having one?

swingline545xx

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juin 2009
One needs to create the world government carefully, and the framework needs to be built in a way that gives most power to individual states.

The USA works because, while there is one big federal government, the states still have a bit of power and get to manage things for themselves. Florida is not at war with California and will never be. While they have separate governments and laws, they are part of the same federal government that is the USA.

However, I would say that one of the reasons the USA is failing its people is because the federal government is becomming too big. The states need more power relative to the federal government (and all of the government needs less power in general; more power to the local governments, e.g. counties, and most importantly the people).

A similar system could perhaps be made to work and cover the entire world. One thin main government with many states that get to govern themselves, with counties within the states that get to govern themselves, etc. A heierarchical system could be made to work. No one state would war with any other state, as they are all part of the same big system and get representation and authority and respect from that system.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
cockknocker a dit:
I eagerly await December 21st 2012 to see exactly whats gonna happen (if anything). Interesting times

thats my 25th birthday 0.o
happy death of humanity day to me!
haha :shock:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
swingline545xx a dit:
One needs to create the world government carefully, and the framework needs to be built in a way that gives most power to individual states.

The USA works because, while there is one big federal government, the states still have a bit of power and get to manage things for themselves. Florida is not at war with California and will never be. While they have separate governments and laws, they are part of the same federal government that is the USA.

However, I would say that one of the reasons the USA is failing its people is because the federal government is becomming too big. The states need more power relative to the federal government (and all of the government needs less power in general; more power to the local governments, e.g. counties, and most importantly the people).

A similar system could perhaps be made to work and cover the entire world. One thin main government with many states that get to govern themselves, with counties within the states that get to govern themselves, etc. A heierarchical system could be made to work. No one state would war with any other state, as they are all part of the same big system and get representation and authority and respect from that system.
this shouldnt be such a hard thing to visualize
i mean surely its possible
it makes perfect sense really, i mean in reality we are all one species on one planet why not act like it?