Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New Vaporizer!

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
So I ordered a vaporizer last week and it got here today, after I turned it on today it started smoking and now it won't heat up. HURRAH for vaporizers! *sigh*

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Send it back immediately.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It started smoking? What vaporizer was it?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wouldnt mind looking at it but i get "404 Error - Page Not Found"

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
me too. eBay? You want quality and do not need to save money on this. Don't go for the cheapest, go for the BEST. This is an investition, to your health, fun and psyche.

Rei

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2009
I highly recommend the volcano vaporizer, the digital one can be controlled better.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Rei a dit:
I highly recommend the volcano vaporizer, the digital one can be controlled better.

Feel free to help me out with $500 to get a volcano. ;) I'm sending it back and getting a refund as I'm just Disgusted with the seller (expects me to send a faulty product back at my cost) so I expect to be fully reimbursed or I may have to file a claim with paypal.

Damn chinese pieces of crap! Here's another site for it http://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail...Vaporizer-DEMO

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I have tbis and it is good
http://www.*******.net/headshop/vaporizers/electric_vaporizers/vaporizer_noble_vp600/
Don't need to spend tooooooo much. don't buy cheap crap !!!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Wouldnt mind looking at it but i get "404 Error - Page Not Found"
This is the proper URL, the one JustinNed posted, minus the dot at the end:
http://www.gotvape.com/store/vaporite-vaporizer.php

If my Volcano broke down, I'd probably save money for months to buy another one, or perhaps try out something like the Extreme Vaporizer. I wouldn't want to have one of those handsfree whip vaporizers like the one you bought. They're too much of a hastle (refilling the herb takes a lot of time and effort).

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Wow I liked that vaporizer you link to Caduceus, I think I'll save up for something like that, I guess this is what I get for not doing proper research and just buying the first thing I saw.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Drug:

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
You should have got the real vapor brothers (at least):
http://www.vaporbrothers.com/

Those are cheap Chinese imitations that have bad glue (that smokes) a bad heating element that might contain lead. The digital readout is not based on a thermostat like some more expensive vaporizers; it's based on how much electricity is being sent to the element...so basically it's a phony digital readout.

I think the vapor brothers is a nice middle road vaporizer if you don't want to spend more. It's made to be safe for you to use, and it's a very reputable company. I think they invented that design with the whip and heating element, and they continue to refine it to make it better and safer.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I cant see how it works . Have you any more info ? And whats a whip ?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
The whip is the glass hand piece that contains the herb and a tube to inhale. It is place on the heating element.

Here's some text info:
http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/blog/2004 ... best-draw/

Here's some videos:

A friend of mine has one and it's pretty neat.
The vapor was very expansive in the lungs and did make me cough, which I was surprised at. I thought it would be so much easier on the lungs. But, I think I was taking hits that were too big because I couldn't feel the vapor until it was too much, unlike regular smoke.

After vaporizing, it turned the herb into brown stuff that looked like very dry tobacco. We tried smoking that once to see if there was any THC (or other actives) left, and it really didn't do much and tasted horrible. So, I think it does a pretty good job and getting the good stuff out.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
K`nabinoyds .

It looks adequate and isnt made from anything expensive . The whip is nothing new . He seems to be putting masses of grass in though . The grass doesnt look properly dried and would do better if it was dryer and even finer .

If you can see it its not THC vapour . The most you can see is like heat in the air on a hot day .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
My friend has one of those and I liked it, that's actually what I thought I was buying. However I think I MAY just splurge on a Volcano, I gotta do quite a bit of research first though.

Anyone that owns a Volcano, have you ever had any problems with it?