Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New RC.. ?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
So I was browsing through some RC sites and something hit my eye that I had never seen/heard of before. The chemical posted is,

CP,55940 -- 2-[(1S,2R,5S)-5-hydroxy-2-(3-hydroxypropyl) cyclohexyl]-5-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenol

Now I'm no genius so I can't fiqure out the abbreviation for that. After some Googling, Google picked up 'CP,55940' and this Wikipedia article came up, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_55,940 .
Maybe I'm being an idiot but could someone spread some light on this new chemical??

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
As wikipedia says, it is a cannabinoid.

From what I've heard from people who tried it, it is pretty worthless compared to hash/weed. But if you want to get stoned, go at it.

yourownworld

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
22 Juin 2006
From what I read from users, it's a nice long lasting cannabinoid, but you should be care of the infos wikipedia gives, it appears to be more stable if correctly stored , and the dosage varies but with a good batch and no tolerance it seem to be arround 4mg for a good trip.

I read it had more of the physical effects of cannabis than the mental. on the other hand some people say it's slightly psychedelic (like a space cake could be)

btw I should get 500mg of this within a few days , then I will put my personal experience. (always depend on batch's origin & conservation)

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
These synthetic cannabinoids are scary. I don't even enjoy the feeling of being stoned, but I would be wary of these artificially potent analogues.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
CP,55940 -- 2-[(1S,2R,5S)-5-hydroxy-2-(3-hydroxypropyl) cyclohexyl]-5-(2-methyloctan-2-yl)phenol

It's been around for a while. I've had a few experiences w/ it. Has a definite dosage curve and feels like it has toxic qualities.

I would recommend the real thing over the synthetic.