Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New forum for Synthetic drugs?

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
there should be something for designer drugs or research chems.
there is allready so little info about those substances on the net,
it would only be easyer to discuss it openly
( but not where we gettin it from, there for we got e-mail and pm :wink: )

i say experiences, doses, negative, positive side effect on the drugs etc. are more then welcome here.

PeaCe..

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
MindAstronaut a dit:
i say experiences, doses, negative, positive side effect on the drugs etc. are more then welcome here.

PeaCe..

OK, experiences and all that you have numbered are more then welcome, IT IS ESSENTIAL. But starting point of synthetics can not be that. This will be as now in deeper level of discussion-topic-post-whatever. :)

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
So, there should be a designer/research chemicals category in the first place.
What about the other? Common chemicals? :roll:

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Yes, it should be this proposal: 1) Synthetics - User related, 2) Synthethics - Extraction and Experimentation.

I also feel that in the synthetic topic there should be a difference between making the compounds and using the different compunds, whatever that compounds may be. In this philisophy, using THC oil would fit into the normal MJ topic. But discussion techniques of making/extracting THC oil would go to the "Synthetic - Extraction and Experimentation" topic.

Making extra topics inside "Synthetic - User related" related would be an option, but is that technical possible with the current forum engine ?[/quote]

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
But, you can not put formula for meth production cause this is (can be)illegal and if you put post bout that in wrong sense like advice nasty problems can emerge, even result can be shutting down this forum and visit from cops.

This has happened in my country! Trust me. :roll:

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Job done.

I hope most of you can agree to this, its a start.... and I found out 2 things:

first) the synthetics forum has not sooo many threads, so anyway this must give a better overview indeed. second) that many threads start as a research chemical topic and soon after they are just about user experiences. So it could be that you still have to check both forums.

Anyway, we'll see how it works out from now on 8)

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
But, you can not put formula for meth production cause this is (can be)illegal and if you put post bout that in wrong sense like advice nasty problems can emerge, even result can be shutting down this forum and visit from cops.

This has happened in my country! Trust me.

Soloms organics chemistry, 6th edition. Amfetamine in mentioned on page
70, 83, 910 and 911. on page 918 is an excersize: "show how you might prepare each of the following amines through reductive amination: (b) Amphetamine "

Why is the author of the book not arrested ?

Sharing information in itself should can never be a crime, although many rulers of the world, throughout history, tried and try to convince us otherwise.

I'm sorry to hear people were arrested in your country, spreading fear is easier than spreading knowledge.

---Btw, nice new topic splitting in synthetic.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
woah the history of a forum read in reallife ...cool