Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Never had an open-eye visual hallucination

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
With my experiences with salvia, if i take anything over 12x extract I cant move more than a few feet during the whole experience. Also depending on your method of ingestion it usually only lasts a few minutes to an hour and a half.

This should have been said first but salvia is in NO WAY like datura. One of my most notable trip off salvia was hanging off my couch trying not to fall into the 4th dimension where a pumpkin headed child was waiting to tear away the fabric of our existence by opening her christmas present. Well i eventually fell and had an amazing expierence in salvia land! And the blast off is just the feeling of how fast the effects come on.

Have u only had cubensis mushrooms? because cyanescens mushrooms bring on more visual trips.

Personally if I were you I'd invest in some 'exotic' mushrooms, cyanescens. Rest yourself for a few weeks and try 2.5+ grams/dried and that should produce results.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
It's not a good idea to use salvia without a sitter. You easily fall over in case you stand up, also it can come up so fast you drop the burning pipe and don't notice.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for!

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I just recently played the role of sitter while my friend had first Salvia Experience, it basically consisted of trying to keep him from stumbling in to walls, and to keep him sat down.

If in doubt, double the dose! Try 10g dried shrooms, that should produce desired effects.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Etherbunny a dit:
Forkbender a dit:
Etherbunny a dit:
Read this experience, this is what turned me on to RC's:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=48983

Nice!

Exactly!

damn I could've written that. I say this not because I could made such eloquent report but because I've felt exactly as he did in some moments there. I wish I could describe things so well as he can :|

mm very interesting topic, I'm rather like the op. I guess I haven't seen anything yet. would you say silence helps much? I've never been on a trip in complete silence, I usually feel like I can hear my whole block....

edit: corrected the typo so y'all won't be thinking about my hole..... (thanks doug)

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
"mm very interesting topic, I'm rather like the op. I guess I haven't seen anything yet. would you say silence helps much? I've never been on a trip in complete silence, I usually feel like I can hear my hole block....
_________________"

i hope you mean whole block!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
By any chance you used tobacco during the trip or painkillers in the 2 weeks before the trip? When i take Ibuprofen before a trip even 10 days before a don't get any visuals, only the mental experience.

Also do you use any other meds ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Just combine if mushrooms on it's own ain't sufficient. Or abstain for a few months and then take a bigger dose of mushrooms than you used to do.

Think about shrooms + 2cb + a shot of DMT in where you remain with your motor control and then go to walk around your house with light on and light off. Or Shrooms + acid. Or something else which you can obtain.

I personally noticed that tripping in the half dark gives the best chance for decent OEV's, especially if you suddenly go to a place or room in where there's full light. Trips during the day light were more a mental journey with imagination to me and self reflection.

DMT has made my arms and legs as short as a dwarf, or as long as the tongue of a lizard. If I kept my eyes constantly open on quite a big dose, I totally misinterpretended the size of everything, the door of my room, the size of my head. Or my computer screen turned out to be as huge as my own body. But it's poor compared to the internal trip with closed eyes. But I'm quite an introperspective tripper.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Would it be right to say that to get the most out of a shroom experience it is better to abstain from all drugs and medications for 2 weeks before the trip?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Yeah, nicotine, cafeine, THC, just everything.

From an idealogical standpoint, you should only live on oxygen, plant material (fruits and vegatables) and rice. This for sure will make an experience way more powerful and overwhelming, and the break down will go way more gradually.

The ego dissolutes much faster and stronger if you abstain from protein actually other than plant proteins, and when having a medium/low blood sugar too. And had no ejaculation in the last 24 hours.

If psychedelics are consumed on starving mode with light-headedness, it'll turn out utterly heavy and often very unpleasant. Only a cactus is an exception in this. Since it has a high nutrition value itself. Doing DMT on starving mode would be insane, but bearable through it's short duration.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ Amen!

peace & love

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Because mental/mind concentration/awareness is reduced through an ejaculation. Drowsiness is noticeable induced an hour after the deed at normal levels of awareness, but it actually continues much longer in your subconsciousness.

If the part of the mind is opened far below the levels of normal conscious perception, you still may detect that there's a sort of desire to sleep or relax which disturbs the fiery part of the experience as well as the diligence with energy. Which is an aspect of the trip which makes the heart pure and merciful.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Oh thanks... that may have just explained a lot of things!