Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need suggestions for fun acid trip

darknite38

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2013
Hi, I need some suggestions for a fun trippy adventure with my friend. Were both gonna be taking around 500microdots of lsd. Ive taken acid plenty of times but my friend has only taken it once and it was a very small dose, only like 100 microdots so he got a feel for it but hes never really tripped hard which Im sure we're going to be tripping hard after 500 each. Anyways, I have a few ideas for what we could do like go to an art museum, arcade, mall, shit like that but the only problem is trying to find a place my friends comfortable with. He already spends alot of his time indoors, doesnt really go out that much, gets social anxiety. Im trying to get him out of his comfort zone a little because I know he'll have a good time but at the same time I wanna make sure we're both comfortable for what we decide to do.

I don't really want to do anything where im inside a house all day, I've done that so many times on acid, and had a lot of great times but it gets boring after a while, I want to have some new experiences on it. Where would you suggest I go that is outside of a house but is not very threatning, and would be a comfortable place for someone with social anxiety.

190BPM

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Sept 2013
Not sure its a good idea to make your friend go out after taking LSD if he gets social anxiety... specially at 500micro