Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help for mushrooms identification

j12784

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2009
what do you mean by going out on a limb to say they are not? do they sometimes not bruise blue? we found these on our trip to the coast.

is it possible that because these were not home grown they have different properties?

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
If these are not blue, they can't be actives, I am afraid.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Not cyancensens

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
"If they dont bruse blue, they arnt true." - Words to live by.

but eh, eat em anyways and see what happens... :lol:

ya, ide toss them 4sure.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
trick, DO NOT ever say that again! "eat them anyways". This is a VERY dangerous practice! People can die from eating the wrong mushrooms! NEVER ever say that again. You are encouraging someone to put themselves in harms way.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Right below that i wrote to throw them away. Then a few more lines down, i have a sarcasim warning. I dont truly belive he would eat them.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
we see what you're saying trick, but at the same time, this guy is not on that level of drug knowledge to recognize the joke. please do be careful with things like that, since you are well aware of your sarcasm. also, there are ALOT of people here who type in english, which is not their best or first language, making jokes sometimes hard or impossible to recognize, also slang like "i'd toss em".. we're not harping on you, just keep in mind, it's one of the hardest languages to learn... :)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
You do have a good point.

Noted.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Aren't both Cyanescens and Azurescens supposed to have more greyish-like gills? The gills look far too brownish if you ask me. Also the stems arem't supposed to be brownish either, I think. These qualities however may differ due to different climate/weather. They look like they might be Psilocybe(not Magic though) species, one of which the trademark is a big nipple on the cap... Can't remember the name of that specie though... [Edit: meant Psilocybe capnoides, but that's definately not this one :oops: I found another species that resembles your pictures quite properly try 'Hypholoma fasciculare'
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previe ... 130138.JPG ]

I agree with adrianhaffner, they don't bruise blue, which they should(especcially cyanescens?). And that's not going out on a limb, that's playing it safe. In my opinion there is little chance of these being hallucinogenic.

Peace.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Also, a lot of people on this forum, as I, are stoned when they ready things, and will miss small stuff like that. lol just be careful.

peace & love

mindsiyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2008
i no these!! i ate like 20 of em on 3 occasions. put me in hospital, defintaly not active lol

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mindsiyk a dit:
i no these!! i ate like 20 of em on 3 occasions. put me in hospital, defintaly not active lol

what was wrong with you the last 2 times?!

mindsiyk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Oct 2008
trick a dit:
mindsiyk a dit:

well it took a couple weeks to kinda set in, and i was convinced they were subbs so i kept uping the dose..lol eventually learned they look nothing like subbs... young and foolish.. lessen learnt...
dont think they were the main cause of checkin myself in to hopsital, just topped it off.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
mindsiyk a dit:
trick a dit:
mindsiyk a dit:

well it took a couple weeks to kinda set in, and i was convinced they were subbs so i kept uping the dose..lol eventually learned they look nothing like subbs... young and foolish.. lessen learnt...
dont think they were the main cause of checkin myself in to hopsital, just topped it off.

well you should be gratefull, its not everyday someone eats a SHITLOAD of unconfirmed mushrooms and dosent suffer any grave consiquences, but i bet you have done a great bit of research about doing it the RIGHT way now.. or at least i shal hope :p

ratbee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2009
I live in the southeast US and I found this and few others growing in a field where donkeys are kept. They were near but not in/on an old pile of sheet. This one seemed to bruise yellowish not blue so....?