Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help for mushrooms identification

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
These are not Amanitas. In Russian they are called "

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Just got passed this foto.. this is p. cubensis, correct?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Looks like it.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^but I can't confirm 100% from this picture.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Fair enough, it's a bit grainy and blurry.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Dried mushrooms are hard to identify, but they do look like cubensis.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
If so, what name is this?
DSC03160.JPG

http://dump.no/files/fe20e7505da4/DSC03160.JPG
DSC03165.JPG

http://dump.no/files/fe20e7505da4/DSC03165.JPG
I can get you more pics. I just picked this up.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I don't really like looking at those blurry pics.
I'm not really an expert on the mushroom subject, but I'm not sure if an expert will be able to figure it out with pictures that are so out of focus.

Not meant offensive or something, just saying it to work on. :)

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
I'd say that it looks like Psilocybe semilanceata, but it really isn't :(

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
From what I know about them semilanceata look way more greyish than these little fellas.

I really doubt they are psilocybi mushrooms, or they are very rare.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
They don't look psychoactive. If you're going to pick mushrooms more often, get yourself a good mushroom identification book.

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I say use the flower icon on your camera ;)
And I don't think it's a psilocybe....

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
What's the truth and trick behind this mushroom? Only a minority seems capable in unlocking the full effects but nearly all who did describe their experience(s) as the most marvellous among all entheogens.

It's also classified as a deliriant and the sedation in where body connection is lost, with a lucid living dream 'inside the head' is said to be The Place which is exactly the 'missing part' of any other entheogen.

I'd like to hear from people, or lurkers (sign up please) who have experienced this bright state of lucidity. What's it like? The reports are poor on erowid despite people praise it for it's Holy reality. But what's Amanita reality at it's fullest?

Edit: Mod please remove this to the mushroom section.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I'm gradually increasing the dose. Recently I drank tea (actually a cold water extract) made from 20 grams, and that didn't significantly alter my consciousness. I prepared 25 grams last week, condensing the tea a bit and then put it in the fridge, but didn't find the time yet to drink it. I may however next Thursday. I will post my future reports in this thread.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
The only time I tried it I drank it down with all the pieces of cap as well.
My stomache didn't like that and all came out just a few minutes later.
A friend of mine drank some without pieces that same day and also took mdma and smoked cannabis throughout the night.
I switched to another mushroom and we had a very long and interesting conversation during the whole experience.
I went to bed around 5 hours after ingestion and he stayed up the whole night listening to music I think.

I noticed he was very considerate during the conversation (I have experienced him on m many times before but this was different) and he also told me he could feel the amanita, though he couldn't explain it's effects very well. I think he said something like 'very lucid, like more lucid then usual, energetic and things coming together' or something. Also while he usually likes to talk all the time, now for perhaps the first time I felt like he was really listening to what I was saying. I hadn't had such a meaningful discussion with him before.
This also seemed to endure for a few days after the experience.

Then again it is of course very unclear what substances were causing what effect
I will certainly experiment with the amanita myself more in times to come. It's kind of myserious. Some report no effects or very subtle insicnificant ones, but others report ultimate bliss and there is so very much written about it and it has such a rich history.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Im also very interested in this mushroom, John M Allegro claimed it to be the foundation of the christian religion and also what was really passed out at the last supper.

If any one does the brave thing and takes the trip, Please do share the experience :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Sticki a dit:
Im also very interested in this mushroom, John M Allegro claimed it to be the foundation of the christian religion and also what was really passed out at the last supper.
Just a brief note: John Marco Allegro's "Sacred Mushroom and the Cross" is now being reprinted.

Check out the last podcast at http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I am also interested in this. Can someone please clear something up for me. Is it a poison? What is it's method of action, like how does it alter your consciousness. I know there are two ingredient and at drying process one is converted into the other, but does it bind to a receptor site like psilocybin mushrooms? Also which would be better for consumption, the extracts or just making the mushrooms into tea?

peace, love light & unity!