Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help for mushrooms identification

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I am also interested in this. Can someone please clear something up for me. Is it a poison? What is it's method of action, like how does it alter your consciousness. I know there are two ingredient and at drying process one is converted into the other, but does it bind to a receptor site like psilocybin mushrooms? Also which would be better for consumption, the extracts or just making the mushrooms into tea?

peace, love light & unity!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It has poison. Don't forget to bake or boil it...

My mistake, I was in the woods and wanted to show my friends my awesome skills by picking up two muscaria and downing them right there. Needless to say I was puking in about an hour and was inbetween sleep, awake, and delirium

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've tried agaric on 3 occasions. Keep in mind that I really don't like psilocybin 'shrooms in the first place but amanita is even worse in my opinion. As opposed to LSD and Mescaline; shrooms always make me feel weird, paranoid and out-of-place. I love to grow them and share with friends who enjoy them but they're just not for me.

Amanita Muscaria Sucks. I'm sure that many people can gain some insight from it but it's not something that I'd recomend over psilocybin.

On the occasions I ate the caps it was very unpleasant and I won't do it again.

Amanita contain muscimol and Ibotenic acid. When you cook them ( bake 'em in an oven ) the ibotenic acid converts to muscimol. This is a good thing. If you're going to eat them, cook them first.

However, they also contain muscarine which doesn't go away or change when they're cooked. This is what causes you to sweat like a hooker in church while you're freezing you're ass off.

All in all, I think amanitas are garbage ( and I wouldn't even want to try Pantherinas (death cap)). The only hallucinations I had were auditory. People talking behind me when there was no one there, music playing, crickets chirping. Mostly I was terribly paranoid, sweaty, confused and nauseaus. And those were all fairly low doses. If that sounds like a good time to you then knock yourself out, but compared to psilocybe shrooms they're definitely not as fun.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Sorry to go off topic but just curious, what are your preferred sources of mescaline? (I mean particular plant, making extract, etc)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
San Pedro.
Prefer pure extracted mescaline ( easy to do ) but drinking cactus snot is always fun.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
There is also an extract of pure muscimol available if I'm not mistaken..

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
With amanita's it's possible to enter different settings through dreaming while awake, but only a few seem to manage to unlock this properly. It are these plants from the Old World, such as Amanita, Peyote and Atropa Belladonna (not recommended!) which seem to conceal illusionary realities rather than distortions with visuals.

I think cannabis is a great example, it does not produce visuals as a characteristic trait, but it converts thoughts up to a certain degree, to an imaginary reality. It's just by far not strong and elaborated enough to perceive it as a actual lucid dream.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
At 25 grams, drinking only the condensed liquid of the cold water extract, two hours late (after recycling and a short nap) consciousness is definitely altered. Occasionally yawning and shivering at the moment. Visual effecs are minimal, but I definitely feel dreamy.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Go to spend an hour or so then in the dark and try to meditate... maybe some dots will eventually rip open after some time... letting go is ignoring marvellous possibilities on mescaline, perhaps that goes for amanita as well.

Ebola_Sigma

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Fev 2009
I have some mushies, that I picked in a wooded area, full of deciduous trees. they are white stemmed, in comparison to the known look-alikes, in the area. they appear to be very much like cyanescens, but much bigger. I should have been finding cyans, in this area, but this is the CLOSEST thing I've found in this area. So I'm confused, as this is the PNW and I should have no problem finding mushies. help??

Ebola_Sigma

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Fev 2009
here's another pic....

M

mmcdonald2k

Invité
I found these in an open field in a woodsy area in southern Oregon.

Gills: They are yellow becoming orange around the edges. bluing appeared almost instantly. They don't appear to be attached to the stem. Pretty fanlike gills.

Stem:
The stems are long, orange, and stringy like woody. They also slued almost immediately after I picked it. Kind of sticky. A trail of aloe vera like string attaches to your finger when you pull your finger away from the stem.

Cap:
The caps start out conical with a faint nipple on top. The larger ones are about 2.5 inches across, flat with nipple still present in the middle. Darker orangish red color. The gills are noticeable.

The bruising starts out a green color then becoming almost black.

No noticeable scent.

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
No idea what they are, but I really don't think these are active.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Not active.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
AFAIK no psilocybe mushrooms have white gills.

These are some kind of mushrooms that grew somewhere. If you'd like to sample them, go ahead. They might be deadly, or they might be delicious...

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
It's Boletus, yea.
Chop it up and make a lovely salad!
:D

j12784

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Sept 2009
DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

I found them in Astoria near the dunes in woodchips, and Ammophilia.
I'm assuming they are Azurescens, or Cyanescens? Am I correct?
If not what are these?