Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Need help for mushrooms identification

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yes these are psychoactive truffles, they are not mushrooms. these grow underground, and since they do, are not illegal. they are less potent than mushrooms, but can still be quite potent. i cannot tell you what kind they are, but if you ask the vendor they were purchased from, they should be able to give you the species name.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
ophiuchus a dit:
there are no such things as mushroom strains. someone might be able to tell you if it is a psilocybe cubensis or not, but will not be able to tell you if it is a liberty cap or a mexican or w/e because there is no real difference. it is only a marketing ploy. majority of mushroom appearance is dependent on growing conditions. hope this helps. also, if you want to easily share photos with us, imgur.com is one of the easiest site i've found to upload to. once you upload there, it will provide you with a link you can post here. honestly, you'll have an easier time just uploading it to shroomery.com. they are a very skilled and active forum. good luck :)

That statement is very wrong. Liberty caps are the common name for psylocybe semilanceata a very distict species. All the different species names represent different mushroom found in different parts of the world. Many are also sub-species which is why you can get more than one type of cubensis for instance. This particular species grows in warmer climates including the southern states of America, Indonesia and Australia.

If you are in the northern hemisphere then liberty caps are likely to be most common. Do a google search for psilocybe semilanceata you will find loads of info.

CeceliaMclemore

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Nov 2013
but there is one more concern that i have too heard that very few species of the mudrooms are eatable and rest of them remains poisonous .. how must the fact is true ?

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Cecelia, can you reformulate your question? Are you referring to mushrooms in general or to psilocybin containing mushrooms?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Ussualy a pack of truffels from the Netherlands contains 15 grams. They have all kinds of truffels these days. In the beginning they had just 3 now they have way more different truffels. The different truffels have different strenghts
A pack of 15 grams will be enough to have a solid trip.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
but there is one more concern that i have too heard that very few species of the mudrooms are eatable and rest of them remains poisonous .. how must the fact is true ?

Lots of mushroom are poisonous which is why carfull identification is required. If you dont know dont eat it you could die. Do lots of reading, find books and various online resources but find someone who has experience in their identification and use. Generally psilocybin and psilosyn containing mushroom are not poisonous and have no negative health effects. But in susceptible indivituals with issues such as mental health problems, heart conditions, epilepsy, allergies etc. They can cause problems just like any other legal medication, cigarettes and alcohol can. Equally lots of mushrooms are edible and are used world wide very few are psychoactive.

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
do not eat those fungi they are poisonous

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
juvenile stage, poisonous. Best to avoid all "brown" coloured floor dwelling capped species growing in pine woodland as they are too easily misinterpreted.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I was walking the forrest and they caught my eye. Not sure these are liberty caps ...

moksha

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Sept 2011
It doesn't look like liberty caps. Don't forget gills are mandatory for a proper identification.
Moreover, liberty caps live in meadow not in meadow not in forest.

zeeshan123

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Déc 2014
stick em in the fridge. if you aren't eating them for like a week, stick em in the freezer. if you aren't eating them for a month or more, dry them. don't try to dry them if you've already frozen them. also, if they start to look fuzzy and have gone solid blue, throw them out.

Iris1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2015
Pazusu a dit:
Eating the wrong Amanita could be deadly. Hands off of those, because different sorts are very much alike.

Liberty caps are easier te be recognised.

Please how do I post pics and ask ??

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

spina

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
11836677_1611867439086868_1137443191885932752_n.jpg

help me. what is this?
thanks