Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My Collection of Mexican cacti... so far

Spanishfly

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juin 2014
adetheproducer a dit:
I would like to get an Ariocarpus Fissuratus and aztekium ritteri. See pictures below sourced online via google search.

all of these are found in mexico and have histories of shamanic use due to the psycoactive chemistry.

Nice choice of plants, if you want something a bit more challenging. May I show you mine?

Voir la pièce jointe 14944
My Ariocarpus fissuratus, I bought that in 2000 when it was about 1" across - it flowers beautifully every autumn.

Voir la pièce jointe 14945
And Aztekium ritteri, one of my few grafted plants - suffers from the curse of grafted plants, lots of pups but no flowers. But it has doubled its size in the 3 years I have had it. Maybe I should DE-graft it!!

Voir la pièce jointe 14946
By way of contrast, Aztekium hintonii, flowering this summer - on its own roots.

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Nice aztekiums they are on my want but are expensive. ImI'm thinking or starting seeds of them at some point but kinda lost for space at the moment. I got Epithelantha micromeris, lophophora williamsii, trichocereus pachanoi, turbinicarpus alonsoi, ariocarpus kotschoubeyanus macdowelli pectinatus, mixed discocactus, some unkown arios and turbinicarpus lophophoroides all within the last few months so once they have moved out to the green house I may purchase some seeds.

Spanishfly

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juin 2014
Nice collection coming on, well done. That last Ariocarpus looks like a hybrid - I have a few like that of unknown parentage - if anyone wants one for free - postage only.