Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushrooms' first trip

InTrippo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Mar 2013
Hi at all! I write to ask you a question because I don't know much about mushrooms and I would know more:

Do you think that can be difficult to bear a mushroom's trip for a person that has never taken psychedelics? Could the trip be negative or too "heavy" for him?

Qumkwat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Fev 2013
Pardon my english, it is not my first language.
The first psychedelic substance I took was magic truffles (weed too, but we're less fearful by far about it) this year, and if you feel good in your mind, body and life (set !) in a place you like and where you feel safe (setting), it should be just right !
Take a normal dose and the trip won't be heavy, just cool. I only took truffles twice, not shrooms, and a normal trip is around 10g.

InTrippo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Mar 2013
Thanks for the help! I was a bit in doubt about the duration of the trip, I thought it was too long. When there will be an opportunity, I will follow your advice!

Lalocomotiva

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Sept 2011
It's not long, compared to other psychedelics, but remember that you cannot choose when top off the trip.