Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mushroom Or Other Psychedelic Tripping In An Isolation Tank

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
Got a chance to see the film "Altered States" few days ago (loosely based on Lilly's work yes?) very interesting look into the whole experience.

Can you imagine using the prototype tank he did at the begging of the film? (submersion-style, scuba suit)

I would really like to try this some time too. I suppose the amount of epson salts need for a bathtub might be a little much? Seems worth a try.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
RushNerd a dit:
I would really like to try this some time too. I suppose the amount of epson salts need for a bathtub might be a little much? Seems worth a try.
If it's just for a single experiment, you can use sea salt. It's just that in the case of repeated exposure regular salt will irritate the skin. But notice that when the water is saturated with salt, your body will really float like a balloon on water, so your legs and arms will be pushed out of the bathtub. I don't think it will be very comfortable.

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
RushNerd a dit:
loosely based on Lilly's work yes?

very loosely... i liked the movie but it hasn't got anything to do with the dr. he never used vertical tanks like the one you see in the movie and i think he didn't turn into a hominid.

i thought the movie would actually discuss altered states of consciousness but anyway it's still a nice thriller. i find the scene when they turn to sand absolutely amazing.

sacredsurrender

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2012
Getafix a dit:
I was going through my old email to search for a correspondence I had had with a floatation tank manufacturer, but couldn't find it. But I did find this, written by me in August 2007. You'll notice some of my 'recent' ideas have been on my mind for quite some time already.

Is this you Ivar?

Do you have any updates on your vision of the sensory deprivation cabin supported high-dose entheogenic sessions facility?

Thank you.

sacredsurrender

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Jan 2012
Is this you Ivar?

Do you have any updates on the sensory deprivation cabins/rooms supported entheogenic facility?

Thank you.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
rofl lol!!.. :lol: sounds like the matrix is becoming reality lol... i wonder, is it a wonder that it seems to want to capture the psychonauts first? crazy shit lol... :paranoid: :Oo:

peace